• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PRT Mirko Skidplate Oficial GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks JOSH!

We had like 5 people on that list at my place this past weekend talking about them, so it would be great if you could get this going for us... We appreciate it! :)

Thanks JOSH!

We had like 5 people on that list at my place this past weekend talking about them, so it would be great if you could get this going for us... We appreciate it! :)

I don't think all of them are on the list, I hope they heard me when i suggested they get on here and make sure they where on the list, I know I added two of them.

and thanks again josh, can't wait, yet again. :laugh:

:confused: this is a group buy through PRT by pole120, he scourced and provided the skid plates the first time, its his design, I would only assume that he would head it up again.

I'll drop him a pm letting him know that we have 12 people and to check the thread.

sorry i didnt realize that pole was still going to be interested after he got his...weve been talking about it for like 3 weeeks and havent heard anything from him....i didnt want to burden him with it if he didnt want to do it....but if hes willing to do it awesome.....thanks josh

Yup .. its true we had 5 people in need of those skid plates .. QBSVT doesnt even have a mirko and willing to buy one. i just bought my mirko havent painted it, and i want one, sherif the third memeber of TST wants one also

Yup .. its true we had 5 people in need of those skid plates .. QBSVT doesnt even have a mirko and willing to buy one. i just bought my mirko havent painted it, and i want one, sherif the third memeber of TST wants one also

make sure all of you are on the list then or your not going to get one

i just ordered my splitter today, any word on a price yet?

I should have their price soon.

FYI guys, I'm ordering 15 of them again, so if you need one still, there'll be three extra, but get on the list before someone else does if you're serious about this.

~Josh

1. nickyb_svt
2. svtkev
3. imnotacop420
4. qbcsvt
5. TST-MT-CSVT#4923
6. brapple
7. svt4stv
8. dairdevyld
9. rocketmanrw
10. rocketmanrw
11. aircougar
12. rollinstylee

1. nickyb_svt
2. svtkev
3. imnotacop420
4. qbcsvt
5. TST-MT-CSVT#4923
6. brapple
7. svt4stv
8. dairdevyld
9. rocketmanrw
10. rocketmanrw
11. aircougar
12. rollinstylee
13. OB1

Hope this is the correct list.

Hi, I PM'ed Pole120 and asked if he had any issues shipping to Canada last time, and he said there were no issues. So I as well would like to join this group buy. :)

Thanks!

1. nickyb_svt
2. svtkev
3. imnotacop420
4. qbcsvt
5. TST-MT-CSVT#4923
6. brapple
7. svt4stv
8. dairdevyld
9. rocketmanrw
10. rocketmanrw
11. aircougar