• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Need testers for air/oil seperators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pole120

Addicted CEG'er
I've got one unit that's been installed for a couple hundred miles in the area and it's doing a great job, but i want more miles on these before offering them up for sale. The downside? It's getting cold around these parts and most of us are now packing up our cars for winter builds. I need two people that drive their V6 daily and are willing to test for me. I'ld like to see cars that see upward of 200 miles a week so i can get testing results quickly for CEG. I will ship to you my air/oil seperator kit for only the cost of shipping($9.00) and after testing is complete it is yours to keep. Regualar updates(weekly) would be required with mileage since last update, pictures of accumulation and pictures of overall unit condition.

Interested? PM me

~Josh

Edit: Got what I need Thanks! Keep an eye out in the next couple months for a PRT site with new products!!!!!

Last edited:
Sent. BTW, can you send me pics? I have one for a compressor sitting around that Ive never istalled because I cant figure out where the hell to put it. I would be very interested in one that makes it easier.

josh, I'd gladly be a tester. I'll drop you a PM

nevermind... mine doesnt even see 200 miles a month [lol, not to mention its already in storage]

Well, that was quick. I've got two 300+ mile a week cars lined up. Thanks guys!

Kingpin, i'll talk you through plumbing the one you've got tomorrow when i get home from work. It's stupid easy with the right fittings.

~Josh

Im really interested in how you mounted it. Really, I couldnt come up with a clean way to do it with a nice bracket and mounted somewhere where it wouldnt be stashed under the intake. I figured once I got around to putting the battery in the trunk it would open up some options.

Ill keep my eyes on yours anyway. I would have no reservations about tossing mine in the garbage.

hey you want to have the install pics posted here or in a new thread or just e-mail them to you let me know. I installed the unit today.

E-mail please to the address i included o nthe install instructions. i'll compose a thread showing test resilts when the time is right.

~Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back