• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB: Upgraded rear endlinks - clearing out stock.

striker2

Official CEG Vendor
I know its been a really long time since I have been on here but life and other projects got in the way. TZT has closed since the last group buy but I recently found a bunch of extra hardware sitting around for some rear endlinks. I found enough of the mounting bolts for 9 sets of the newer style with the shorter 2.75" bolt and 1 set with the original 3" bolt. That means a total of 10 sets can be made, although I will have to order some pieces to complete them it will clear out the last of the mounting hardware. Again, these are not pre-built ready to ship. once all ten spots have been filled I will order the necessary remaining pieces and then ship them.

This also means that there is NO warranty expressed or implied on these endlinks. If you were to have a problem with them (I dont think I have ever heard a single complaint about the rears) I could help you source any replacement parts but that is it.

These use poly bushings and 3-piece precision rod ends to replace the cheap rubber bushings and ball socket of the stock units. These are a great upgrade for even your daily driver.

The following images show the original design with flat spacers but the final design uses nice machined cone spacers.

100_0880.jpg

HPIM1166.jpg

Installed picture taken by rollinstylee

Pricing
$60 per set of rear links

Shipping
$5 per set.
Shipping will be via USPS, but UPS can be used if the buyer wants but we will have to work out cost (should be pretty close to the same though). If you are outside the lower 48 and would like one of these last sets PM me with an address and I will get you an updated price including shipping.

Payment
PAYPAL ONLY. I have already calculated paypal fees into these prices so there is no need to add it.
Paypal address is: danielschottler at att dot net

When you send payment please include your screen name, real name, shipping info, and what forum your from (CEG/NECO)

List of buyers
with the 2.75" mounting bolt
1:LostOffspring99 (NECO) Paid
2:John82 (NECO)
3:pid_16V (NECO)
4:raielee123 (NECO)
5:Black Tilly (NECO) Paid
6:SVTDEAMON (CEG) Paid
7:
8:
9:

with the 3" mounting bolt
1:

I will go ahead and state that if at least 10 more people want these (beyond the 10 sets I have listed) then I can order more hardware for them but there MUST be at least 10 people due to quantity minimums.

List of buyers
1:LostOffspring99 (NECO)
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:

1:

Any real reason to upgrade on a non-lowered car with the stock sway bar?

Any real reason to upgrade on a non-lowered car with the stock sway bar?

They will help tighten up the rear suspension a little by allowing the sway bar to do its job better because you are removing the play that the stock links have. Also, the rubber bushings for the rear links are really cheap and tend to deteriorate rather quickly. The poly bushings used here will last far long and, should you ever actually need to replace them, are much easier to replace.

List of buyers
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:

1:

List of buyers
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:

1:

List of buyers
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:

1:

Just curious as to why there are 2 and 3 inch? Which is more beneficial? I am sitting lowered on Koni Yellows, with Red Eibachs, and have coilovers for track days.

Just curious as to why there are 2 and 3 inch? Which is more beneficial? I am sitting lowered on Koni Yellows, with Red Eibachs, and have coilovers for track days.

The original design used the 3" mounting bolts, which works good for stock height and slightly lowered on most springs. However I pretty quickly changed to the shorter 2.75" mounting bolt to allow them to go even shorter for those running coilovers or some of the larger drop springs.

The original design used the 3" mounting bolts, which works good for stock height and slightly lowered on most springs. However I pretty quickly changed to the shorter 2.75" mounting bolt to allow them to go even shorter for those running coilovers or some of the larger drop springs.

Sweet TYVM, I need to come up with funds now.

List of buyers
6:
7:
8:
9:

1:

List of buyers
7:
8:
9:

1:

List of buyers
2:John82 (NECO) Paid
3:pid_16V (NECO) Paid
7:
8:
9:

1:

Yes. The 6 that previously paid have been shipped but there are still a few sets left. You can send paypal with the information (as stated in the first post)

OK guys. I have the final set boxed up and ready to ship to the first person who wants them. These are the 3" bolt version so they will work best with those who are NOT extremely lowered. These would pair well with a set of BAT lowering springs (or anything in that kind of range of lowering).

Last one sold and shipped. I can continue to make these as people want them but I will only offer them in even numbered groups of 6 or more sets.

Back