• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Group Buy Aussie Sun Shade 2016

SVTDEMON

CEG'er
Ladies and Gents the 2016 Group Buy for Aussie Sun Shades is now active.

The Group Buy has to have a name of the Group we will call this CEG
Follow the simple instructions and Thank you again for getting this going CEG Community

http://www.leeleeko.com/J-man/JMan.htm

Attachments

• photo16741.jpg
    photo16741.jpg
    344.9 KB · Views: 8
  • photo16977.jpg
    photo16977.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 8
We have 3 people who have been sent invoices so far, I will notify when we are at 10, do not send payment until we have 10 peeps. If you did already, no worries, your money is safe in Paypal.

Any questions or concerns can be addressed here or VIA PM. 7 more needed to lock in the 10.

CA Residents will be billed for Sales Tax.

Invoice will be from LEELEEKO Jewelry.

Just sent in my invoice. I hope everyone else hops on board soon, lots of good looking cars out there that can look even better with the sunshade. Thank you for recreating them, Jason!

Just sent in my invoice. I hope everyone else hops on board soon, lots of good looking cars out there that can look even better with the sunshade. Thank you for recreating them, Jason!
YVW always a pleasure to do work for the CEG\FCO communities :)

We are up to 5 :)

We have 2 paid in full
3 signed up to commit.

Need 5 more peeps to make this happen, I hope we can get this filled up before the shipping companies jack up their rates for Christmas.

All 10 have paid.

Production has started 10 Black Aussie Sunshades with Mounting Hardware.

Thanks to all who signed up. Now to get these made and sent out, shooting for a before Christmas Delivery.

I will keep everyone posted, just incase they have jacked up the shipping rates , It may be after Christmas.

:wave:

No Title

Guess what finished production today? Only waiting on the Mounting Hardware to be made. Looking to ship out in January. Keep you all posted. They are back..............

Attachments

• photo17471.jpg
    photo17471.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 3
Guess what finished production today? Only waiting on the Mounting Hardware to be made. Looking to ship out in January. Keep you all posted. They are back..............

OK update on the mounting hardware. They are out of the CNC shop, and they are being welded as we speak. As soon as they are in. They ship out. TY everyone

The Group Buy has been completed for this year. If you ever want to do another one CEG just get 10 people signed up. I will take care of the rest.

A pleasure to make these rare parts less rare :fighting7:

The Group Buy has been completed for this year. If you ever want to do another one CEG just get 10 people signed up. I will take care of the rest.

A pleasure to make these rare parts less rare :fighting7:
I would love to get one of these for my ride!! Anyone else want to get in on another group buy??

Back