Group Buy Aussie Sun Shade 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Buy Aussie Sun Shade 2016

Ladies and Gents the 2016 Group Buy for Aussie Sun Shades is now active.

The Group Buy has to have a name of the Group we will call this CEG
    Follow the simple instructions and Thank you again for getting this going CEG Community

http://www.leeleeko.com/J-man/JMan.htm
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    98 SilverFrost SVT- '04 3L Hybrid built by Buckeye SVT's Stage3Motorworks
    Terry Haines built trans. w/ Quaife LSD, updated shift forks, tower mod, Modded just ask!
    You just made Baby Jesus Cry-Dominic (Mods)

We have 3 people who have been sent invoices so far, I will notify when we are at 10, do not send payment until we have 10 peeps. If you did already, no worries, your money is safe in Paypal.

Any questions or concerns can be addressed here or VIA PM. 7 more needed to lock in the 10.

CA Residents will be billed for Sales Tax.

Invoice will be from LEELEEKO Jewelry.
    Terry Haines built trans. w/ Quaife LSD, updated shift forks, tower mod, Modded just ask!

Comment

Just sent in my invoice. I hope everyone else hops on board soon, lots of good looking cars out there that can look even better with the sunshade. Thank you for recreating them, Jason!
      Jeremy
      #1295/2760 '99 svtc amazon green
      #6450/6535 '98.5 svtc silver frost

Comment

Originally posted by cSvt1295 View Post
        Just sent in my invoice. I hope everyone else hops on board soon, lots of good looking cars out there that can look even better with the sunshade. Thank you for recreating them, Jason!
        YVW always a pleasure to do work for the CEG\FCO communities :)

We are up to 5 :)

Comment

Still at 5, only 5 more to go...........

Comment

Still at 5, need 5 more to pull the trigger.

Comment

We have 2 paid in full
              3 signed up to commit.

Need 5 more peeps to make this happen, I hope we can get this filled up before the shipping companies jack up their rates for Christmas.

Comment

Still active?

Comment

Originally posted by chefzane View Post
                  Still active?
                  Yes sir, still active.......... If you are in, we only need 4 more peeps. http://www.leeleeko.com/J-man/JMan.htm

Comment

How many people are still needed? Are you able to accept payment for the sunshade & mounting hardware just yet?
                    Jeremy
                    #1295/2760 '99 svtc amazon green
                    #6450/6535 '98.5 svtc silver frost

Comment

Hmmm let me see what I can do. I have always wanted one of these.
                      Current Ride:
                      2000 Black/Tan
                      #1400 3,100 miles and counting

Previous Owner of:
                      1998 Black/MNB

Comment

Originally posted by cSvt1295 View Post
                        How many people are still needed? Are you able to accept payment for the sunshade & mounting hardware just yet?
                        We were at 10, but 1 person backed out............

I am closing down the Group Buy this Sunday at Midnight............http://www.leeleeko.com/J-man/JMan.htm Last Chance to get in..................

November Sunday November 6th at Midnight.......

Comment

Cody H

Is the only one holding us up.

Comment

All 10 have paid.

Production has started 10 Black Aussie Sunshades with Mounting Hardware.

Thanks to all who signed up. Now to get these made and sent out, shooting for a before Christmas Delivery.

I will keep everyone posted, just incase they have jacked up the shipping rates , It may be after Christmas.

Comment

Guess what finished production today? Only waiting on the Mounting Hardware to be made. Looking to ship out in January. Keep you all posted. They are back..............
                              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                              X