• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Projector Headlights GB

midnightsvt

Official CEG Vendor
Hey guys,

I have been thinking for a little while now and am going to do a group buy on either basic headlights or more complex ones. Obviously, the more complex you want, the more money it will take. If I can get enough interest and people committed, I am thinking about starting the price for each basic hightowered projector headlight set (Low beam projectors and HID bulbs only, NO BALLASTS) at $500 plus shipping to you. If you want a higher set, we can talk about pricing. Now, I need to get at least 10 people on board for this so I have a little bit of an incentive to take some time off of work to do these. I am hoping that by May I will have an idea of who is interested and have people committed by then. Below you will find a few examples of my work but this group buy is mostly focused on the most basic of builds. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

If you want to have a good idea of what they look like, you can see pictures here.

Basic Build:
Brand New Headlight Assemblies
High Towered
Morimoto Mini H1 projectors w/ shrouds
5500K HID Bulbs
35W HID Ballast (+$50)

Deposits:
Once you make the initial deposit, you are locked in to the group buy and it will be non-refundable. There is no backing out! The only way that you can back out is by having someone take your spot, you can discuss what they will pay for what you have already paid. The deposit amount is $350 and the link below will bring you to a page to PayPall me that amount.

Full payment:
If you would like to make a full payment, you will be the first person to receive your headlights! I will be keeping a list of who pays first so that I know who gets them as they finish. You will have to pay for your exact shipping when it comes that time. If you want anything extra, PM what you want extra! I have talked with a couple people about extra stuff but nothing is set. So if we talked, remind me!

I will have a label next to your name as follows: Deposit or Full Payment.

Paypal payments:
Please send your PP payment to dausti06@yahoo.com with the info I have listed below.

For ALL payments, please include the following information:
1. Full name
2. CEG username
3. Phone number
4. Email address
5. What you are paying for

Thanks,
Dane Austin

Interest List:
1. Thomas LaPrade
2. contourfever87
3. FrancisPennysac
4. noneyadambusines
5. SSTHIS03
6. captastic
7. SVTDEMON
8. Chris@CTA
9. steeno321
10. Ramon99SVT

Group Buy List:
1. SSTHIS03 Full Payment
2. SVTDEMON Full Payment

I'll be the first to admit my vision isn't what it was. Don't be scared everyone, hid's are just another way of accepting your age with style!

Lol! HIDs are prefect upgrades as long as they are in the proper housing. I mean look at this cut off! You won't blind any one and you will be able to see the road 100x better!

_MG_5532.jpg

List updated! You have until tomorrow, May 31st to get the payment in if you want to be in this group buy! I will stop accepting payment at midnight central time tomorrow. Thanks to those who have sent payment!

9.5 Hours left to get in on this. Once the clock strikes midnight, I will be closing this group buy and will start making these.

So this is closed, I have two people who have paid in full. I will start ordering tonight or tomorrow depending on how things go with the person I buy parts from. I will keep the two who have paid posted on the progress. Thanks again guys!

So this is closed, I have two people who have paid in full. I will start ordering tonight or tomorrow depending on how things go with the person I buy parts from. I will keep the two who have paid posted on the progress. Thanks again guys!
No Thank you, some of the highest quality work I have ever seen was done by YOU.

No Thank you, some of the highest quality work I have ever seen was done by YOU.

Update for you guys who have paid. I am talking with TRS to get an order submitted, hopefully will hear from them tomorrow. I am trying to become a dealer so I can get parts directly from Morimoto but it is a painful and long process to do. Thanks for all of your patience and hope to have another update for you tomorrow!

Update for you guys who have paid. I am talking with TRS to get an order submitted, hopefully will hear from them tomorrow. I am trying to become a dealer so I can get parts directly from Morimoto but it is a painful and long process to do. Thanks for all of your patience and hope to have another update for you tomorrow!
Goodluck Brother, hope it all works out. TY for the update

Update, PARTS HAVE BEEN ORDERED! Took a bit but everything got finalized and I was just informed that I am now a Morimoto Dealer! Today is a good day. Will update when everything arrives. Thanks for you patience again guys!

Projector parts have arrived, just waiting on the actual headlights now. I am finishing up one that I started prior to this buy so that has my priority. As soon as this set is done and the headlights have come, I will have another update. Thanks for the patience of the two who have paid. I greatly appreciate it.

Hey guys, update for you. I had a rough time with the headlights and had to cancel the order (was constantly being told they were on back order and that they'd be shipped as soon as they got some). Got my money back on 8/4/16 and forgot to reorder headlight till this morning. The ETA of those are 8/15/16 but I am sure they will come sooner. I do have everything else ready to go, but with no headlights it is hard to make progress. Will keep you two up to date with everything when they come. Keep your eyes on this thread!

Headlights have arrived! Once I get the current set done, I will be starting on these bad boys. Thanks again for your patience guys, it is greatly appreciated.

"It's been two weeks, what the hell is this guy doing?" Well, I ran into a hiccup with the current set I am working on. I most definitely need to have that figured out before I dive into these. That being said, I plan on starting on these come next week (School and work make this extremely hard to just sit down and do). Again, I would like to apologize for the delays and am very happy that you guys are understanding in my delays. I hope to have an amazing update for you guys next week. THANKS!!

Back