• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

INTEREST CHECK PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS

midnightsvt

Official CEG Vendor
Hey guys,

I have been thinking for a little while now and am now considering doing a group buy on either basic headlights or more complex ones. Obviously, the more complex you want, the more money it will take. If I can get enough interest and people committed, I am thinking about starting the price for each basic hightowered projector headlight set (Low beam projectors and HID bulbs only, NO BALLASTS) at $500 plus shipping to you. If you want a higher set, we can talk about pricing. Now I want to get at least 10 people on board for this so I have a little bit of an incentive to take some time off of work to do these. I am hoping that by May I will have an idea of who is interested and have people committed by then. Below you will find a few examples of my work but this group buy is mostly focused on the most basic of builds. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Basic Build:
Brand New Headlight Assemblies
High Towered
Morimoto Mini H1 projectors w/ shrouds
5500K HID Bulbs
35W HID Ballast (+$50)

Thanks,
Dane Austin

Interest List:
1. Thomas LaPrade
2. contourfever87
3. FrancisPennysac
4. noneyadambusines
5. SSTHIS03
6. captastic
7. SVTDEMON
8. Chris@CTA
9. steeno321
10. Ramon99SVT

Attachments

• photo16742.JPG
    photo16742.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
  • photo16743.JPG
    photo16743.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
  • photo16744.JPG
    photo16744.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
  • photo16745.jpg
    photo16745.jpg
    594.2 KB · Views: 2
DEF interested, seriously though 500$$$ ugh, your killing me!! lol do u offer any kind of warranty on your work?? thanks!

DEF interested, seriously though 500$$$ ugh, your killing me!! lol do u offer any kind of warranty on your work?? thanks!

The projectors have a 3 year warranty against any manufacturing defects and the bulbs and ballasts have a 2 year warranty. Everything is bought from TRS and you can find their warranty info here.

Updated list, just need 3 more to get the ball rolling. If this group buy doesn't happen, I will talk to everyone that was interested about individual purchases. These will be a little more because it would be outside a group buy, but I will give a little better pricing for CEG members.

List updated! Hopefully can get the ball going with small deposits for part ordering! I will figure the pricing for each set when I get the 10th person to go on the list. The deposit will be non-refundable. Once the lights are complete, I will be asking for the rest of the money for them to be shipped. (First come first serve, so if you are the first to pay me in full, you will get the first set of headlights)

That is 10 people! I will post a group buy post in the morning to get the ball rolling in full motion. I hope to be able to get these done in the shortest amount of time possible.

Back