No announcement yet.

INTEREST CHECK AUSSIE SUN SHADE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting on replies from all those inboxes. 2 people said they can make them. I am waiting for the reply
    98 SilverFrost SVT- '04 3L Hybrid built by Buckeye SVT's Stage3Motorworks
    Terry Haines built trans. w/ Quaife LSD, updated shift forks, tower mod, Modded just ask!
    You just made Baby Jesus Cry-Dominic (Mods)

Comment

Mounting Hardware is off to NH to get fabbed up. I will have prices for shade and mounting soon. TY
      Terry Haines built trans. w/ Quaife LSD, updated shift forks, tower mod, Modded just ask!

Comment

The hinges are off to New Hampshire to get made by either 3D printing. Or another method, this will raise the initial cost. So now the prize is 125$ for GB pricing, + shipping.

Then the mounting hardware will be a separate cost. You will have the option of buying this with or without mounting hardware. I should have an estimate up for mounting within a few weeks.

Comment

GENTLEMEN and LADIES the time has come

I have Aussies and I have a source of hardware. :)

Hardware is over engineered , check this out. These would be recreated using the original design but 100% stainless steel, improved materials and design and a custom shoulder bolt as the hinge with a nylock for a more secure fit. Tig welded, 3M permanent adhesive on the bottom side with the plastic rivets for the SS mount.

The Group Buy Pricing is 40$ for the Hardware + 125 for the shade= 165+ shipping.

I am ready to go on these, Thanks for the Interest.

Regular Hardware Price will be 50$ and regular Shade Price is 150$ get in on the GB or pay more.

Comment

When and where is payment needed?
            Black 1998 SVT Contour #3632 - "Decepticon" (Recovering From Battle)
            Black 1998 SVT Contour #6309 - (Retired)
            2013 Svt Contour Registry

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemer View Post
              When and where is payment needed?

Group Name for Group Buy is CEG

http://www.leeleeko.com/J-man/JMan.htm

Here is a link to the forms, all sales are final and are done through paypal.

Comment

Working...
              X