• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

INTEREST CHECK AUSSIE SUN SHADE

Cool. I support you recreating it, i haven't decided if i want to put on on my car yet but i'll buy one anyway.

So you make and include the brackets as well?

1.) Beans - Black
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)

1.) Beans - Black
2.) BrApple - black
3.) CSVT_0611 - Black
4.)
5.)
6.)

Same question about brackets. I would gladly wait for you to recreate the brackets too.

1.) Beans - Black
2.) BrApple - black
3.) CSVT_0611 - Black
4.) csvt1295 - Black
5.)
6.)

When do you want the deposit?
I will not need a deposit until we have 10 people signed up. They will be made as soon as deposits are taken. I am thinking Paypal only to make sure everyone's Money is protected.

The choice of color is white or black finish.

I have meetings next month in LA to see if I can secure reproductions of the mounting hardware.

Cool. I support you recreating it, i haven't decided if i want to put on on my car yet but i'll buy one anyway.

So you make and include the brackets as well?

1.) Beans - Black
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
Brackets I will have more info on after my meetings in LA.

1.) Beans - Black
2.) BrApple - black
3.) CSVT_0611 - Black
4.) csvt1295 - Black
5.) dpa43 - Black
6.)

1.) Beans - Black
2.) BrApple - black
3.) CSVT_0611 - Black
4.) csvt1295 - Black
5.) dpa43 - Black
6.) Redeemer - Black

1.) Beans - Black
2.) BrApple - black
3.) CSVT_0611 - Black
4.) csvt1295 - Black
5.) dpa43 - Black
6.) Redeemer - Black
7.) squeek - black

OK first meeting in LA was a bust, I have meetings at 3 more companies in the next 2 weeks. Brackets are alot harder to source than making the parts themselves. I will keep everyone posted.

7 signed up, 3 more to go before anyone needs to worry about deposits.

I may have to hold off on this. Will know better when a time line is in place.
No worries, the timeline ends when we have 10, I am ready to produce today, just some peeps really want those brackets,

We get 10 I can pull the trigger, adding you back will be no issue. Thanks SuperMod

Really? We are waiting on 2-3 people? Hell, I'll front the $ for the remaining ones to make 10. But I really want the brackets too.
Let me know. I'm willing to help get this going.

Back