• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Team M Factor LSD

SVOFANATIC

Veteran CEG'er
Trying to see if there would be any interest on this. I called TeamMFactory Who make a better version of the quaife and torsen as it's a forged diff vs. cast, good for 1000hp, lifetime warranty you don't have to use any stupid redline trans fluid and change is every 3K miles. Ford honey is good for the diff and doesn't need to be changed any where near as often. Regular pricing on the diff is $700 plus shipping

Group buy pricing is as follows.
5 People $550 Each
10 People $525 Each
15 People $510 Each
20 People $500 Each

Plus shipping. They have 7 in stock now in their warehouse over seas. They get a shipment from them once every 6 weeks (they just got their last one this week so it'll be end of September before the next one) and shipping charges would only be from their warehouse in Cali at $25 each. If there any of you who would want it faster than that they can drop ship it from their warehouse over seas and send it directly to your door for $70 each shipped. Like I said there are 7 in stock as of now. After those 7 are gone they take 1-2 months to manufacture.

So If you would like in on this please post up and let me know. I will be posting this on other forums as well (CEG/NECO/FOCUSFANATICS)

A friend just lost his diff and I know he is in for one right now. So I'll start it off.

1. SVO'S friend. PAID Delivered
2. FrancisPennysac (CEG) PAID Delivered
3. SQuAIL-NT (CEG) PAID Delivered
4. DUKE (NECO) PAID Delivered
5. Jim Yoder (CEG) PAID Delivered
6. Thomas LaPrade (CEG) PAID Delivered
7. HYLIX (CEG) PAID Delivered
8. Seafire XV (CEG) PAID
9. SSTHIS03 (CEG) PAID

Paypal Jprice5192@gmail.com please remember as a gift.

Count me in please! Im working slowly on a 3L build.. trans needs n upgrade at 168k!!... I'm in!

May I please join in? I'd like to buy a MF-TRS-05STA for my Focus ST250. Could I get a group buy price for it?

HCL this is for the MF-TRS-05MTX which is for the MTX75 the part number you listed is for the MMT6 Trans or the 6spd transmission.

HCL I just called them they can do $580 on it vs the $700 since you're part of the group but because it's not the same exact diff they don't get a big discount either. That's not including shipping still though.

Thomas do you want me to put you on the list?

Please let me know when this is a for sure GO and I will send the money where it needs to be!!! thanks

HCL I just called them they can do $580 on it vs the $700 since you're part of the group but because it's not the same exact diff they don't get a big discount either. That's not including shipping still though.

Thank you for your help!
How much is the shipping to SoCal, 91746?

Never mind, I saw the shipping, $25. May I know when will the group buy end?

Looking at the next two to 3 weeks maybe sooner I don't have a set date on it. Shipping is only $25 if you wait till they have their bulk shipment come over at the end of September. If you want is asap it's gonna be $70 to ship.

May I know approximately when can I get my LSD for Focus ST for $580+25? Thank you.

For the +25 shipping end of September beginning of October. Could get it for you sooner if I had it drop shipped but like I said that's gonna cost $70 to ship.

Back