• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL subframe connectors GB

svt4stv

Hard-core CEG'er
ok everyone.
finally getting our shiz together to get this done!

ive actually got a few sets on hand right now that were left overs from the last GB. these are ready to go. I just paid $90 to have the surface rust blasted off them since they were sitting out side for the past 1+ years. the new sets we'll be making wont be blasted. just these.

since its a GB im going to do GB pricing. $175 shipped to the US48! shipping to HI, AK and Canada (elsewhere) will cost a bit more. these things are HUGE and weigh a decent amount (shipping wise).

after the GB these will be $200 shipped. im going to have a bunch made and then end up sitting around on some inventory for late bloomers.

as for the sets I have in stock right now. I have six. ive already replied to 3 pms about the ones I have. potentially "sold". if you can use them RIGHT NOW let me know. otherwise just wait for a new set to be made. if youre car is in storage right now and/or you cant have them installed any time soon, let someone else take them who can actually use them. the other ones will be coming and coming soon. they will not take forever to be made. scouts honor! :p

since im doing this through my business I can accept paypal, credit card, personal check and money orders. (non US residents Paypal or bank wire transfer only).

$175 for the SFC including shipping to the US48. (for elsewhere pm me and give me your location and address to ship to)

**options**

for $30 we can have the ends "boxed in". basically end caps welded on the ends of the bars to keep snow/mud from getting in there. snow is the only concern really. otherwise its not needed.

for $50 I can have these powder coated in many standard colors. you will need to remove some of the powder where you plan to weld them in place but its not that big of a deal to do so. powder coating will stay on longer than spray paint will.

GB pricing will be open through the end of May 2015! you need to send your $ by the deadline to get the discounted pricing. you can do either a $100 deposit or pay in full. those who pay in full will have first priority.

if you want a set, please post up your email address and I will send you a Paypal invoice and add your name to the list. after I do you can go back and edit your post to delete your email address if you like.

if you plan to pay with CC or check/MO shoot me a pm.

if someone who is on NECO and/or FCO could post up a link that would be great.

1. Squeek (shipped)
2. Mdgeist23 shipped
3. hylix shipped
4. Bad SVT shipped
5. rbls4ever @powdercoating
6. Redeemer shipped
7. Cougarsman Shipped
8. Dan Myers Shipped

just post up your paypal email address and ill send you an invoice. if you only want to do $100 deposit then post that as well. once the deposit/payment is received ill add you do the list

Are all you guys looking at getting the connectors boxed and power coated through here or somewhere else? i imagine it would be cheaper through here... svt4stv sent you a PM.

Last edited:
fafois68@hotmail.com

Canada, postal code: G2B 1S5

Do you have limited colors for the powder coat?

no. if you want some crazy custom candy purple powder coating im sure we can have it done. it would just cost more. tons of standard colors. they'd be going to a powder coating shop that does tons of wheels. so they have a lot of colors they keep in stock.

no. if you want some crazy custom candy purple powder coating im sure we can have it done. it would just cost more. tons of standard colors. they'd be going to a powder coating shop that does tons of wheels. so they have a lot of colors they keep in stock.

good, I'll take them gloss black please

good, I'll take them gloss black please

I can have that done but they may not come out looking super hot. gloss black is tough to powder coat, to make it look really nice. and being steel, I don't know how beautiful they'll come out. I do a lot of aluminum parts and gloss black is always a pita. they often have to redo it. of course, these are going on the bottom of the car so they don't need to be as nice as something that sits in the engine bay on display. also with the way I ship them. you may need to buff them out after they arrive. I didn't plan on having to wrap any of these in foam to keep a finish nice lol.

I know what these do to a car's handling. But i'm not sure if i'll need them simply because of my suspension mods already. Plus, the car drives pretty stiffly & harshly as is. I've got:
-Koni Struts & Eibach Springs all around, and Lowered.(Barely any space for my hand between the tire & fender)
-24mm Rear Aussie Bar
-APC Camber Kit
Someone knowledgeable pls advise. Thx.

I can have that done but they may not come out looking super hot. gloss black is tough to powder coat, to make it look really nice. and being steel, I don't know how beautiful they'll come out. I do a lot of aluminum parts and gloss black is always a pita. they often have to redo it. of course, these are going on the bottom of the car so they don't need to be as nice as something that sits in the engine bay on display. also with the way I ship them. you may need to buff them out after they arrive. I didn't plan on having to wrap any of these in foam to keep a finish nice lol.

I have no problem with that !! like you said, it's under the car, it's not an UIM or valve cover

I know what these do to a car's handling. But i'm not sure if i'll need them simply because of my suspension mods already. Plus, the car drives pretty stiffly & harshly as is. I've got:
-Koni Struts & Eibach Springs all around, and Lowered.(Barely any space for my hand between the tire & fender)
-24mm Rear Aussie Bar
-APC Camber Kit
Someone knowledgeable pls advise. Thx.

ive got the same. trust me, it will still improve it. what you have done so far doesn't do what these do

My paypal email is;
wolf_ram_11@yahoo.com
When will these be sent out? I'm just looking for the basic ones, I have powder coaters/painters/welders

do you need it asap? ive got a few left in stock but id like to send them to only those that will put them on ASAP and not have them sitting there for a month. we'll be making more soon. after this GB closes so I can get an accurate number of how much steel we will need.

(Untitled)

I'm still in for the two sets per the interest check.

I'm kinda crazy busy at the moment, but will try to square away and send payment in the next few days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

(Untitled)

I also do not need ASAP. I have Subaru Project on-going and April will be dedicated to the Fiesta ST. I'll be under the SVT and hopefully working on it by memorial day!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

Back