• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL subframe connectors GB

i dont need a set right now, but might eventually (dont put me on list) but can i make this suggestion from the set on my other car?

make the front of the connector at an angle, i dont know how many times ive slid up a curb that i would have caught on if there was a flat end there. Make 2 cuts that are length wise on the bottom side, pound it down till it touches the top, cut the access off the sides and weld it up.

...make the front of the connector at an angle, i dont know how many times ive slid up a curb that i would have caught on if there was a flat end there. Make 2 cuts that are length wise on the bottom side, pound it down till it touches the top, cut the access off the sides and weld it up.
Huh:confused:? You're gonna have to try a tad bit harder bud. I've no idea what you just said. :Dlol

people please put your CEG username in the paypal payment. and your contact number. Robert Mraik just sent me $ for a set. which one of you is Robert?

two names with this paypal. Alex Mrazik in the shipping address and Robert Mraik in the email address.

make the front a 45* angle instead of a 90* angle. this is the best picture that i can find off hand

make the front a 45* angle instead of a 90* angle. this is the best picture that i can find off hand

ive never head of this being an issue for anyone else. youre driving your csvt over curbs?? :confused:
asking for more cuts and welding means more $$. you can have it done to your set when you receive them if you like.

I'm legally Robert Alexander Mrazik. Sorry, my paypal is gay. The mraik was a typo I can't seem to fix. But the oFallon shipping address is correct. I double checked that

ive never head of this being an issue for anyone else. youre driving your csvt over curbs?? :confused:
asking for more cuts and welding means more $$. you can have it done to your set when you receive them if you like.

this is on a cougar. im just putting it out there, i have a 6-7" curb to get into my driveway and i drag all the time, and ive had some issues when ive gone to get it onto a trailer where a flat edge would catch, but with the angle it slides right up

ok. the first 6 i have are all sold. 2 shipping out today already.

in order to make more i need at least 20 deposits before i can order the steel. so far i have no deposits for any of the 20.

Back