• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Custom Contour T-Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are still goin', just a lot slower now. I started a new job a few weeks ago, and I am working quite a few more hours than before. This is limiting my free time quite a bit, but I am still trying to get them done. I apologize for the wait. I will try to crank out a few more on Friday (my day off). Thanks for everyone's patience!
Rob

Hey how many people really want him to RUSH through one of his creations???? If they were so easy why don't you go do some.... he's said all along it would take some time to do this.

AF

Hey how many people really want him to RUSH through one of his creations???? If they were so easy why don't you go do some.... he's said all along it would take some time to do this.

AF

I never was trying to rush him, i would prefer he take his time. I was just curious what the status was thats all.

Its prob my fault for the delay.... My car isnt as cooky cutter as the rest of the ones done. You will see why.

I don't know what happened with this project but here's the one he did for me that never made it to the first page. I think he's really busy with work.

Notice the dual oil coolers (hidden in the front mesh) and the lack of foglamps. Very nice work...still want to buy wallprint and T-shirt when you get around to it.

standard.jpg

Sorry everybody, I have been real busy with a new job, more hours and I'm getting married in a few weeks. I don't have the free time I used to.
Here's how I feel right now:
I can do any SVT Contour fairly easily and quickly, but doing a different car takes a bit more time. I would like to do yours Korfu and the other car styles like a cougar, but I can't afford to spend a 3-4 hours or more for one cartoon for about $7. I just have more important things to do. I will try to do the SVT Contours left on the list, but all of the other people waiting for other body styles might have to be disappointed. If I have time to do them, in the near future, I will try. Thank you everyone for the compliments, and thanks for understanding.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back