• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale E0 wheels/tires and parting '98 GL.

tvissoc

CEG'er
I'm parting out my flood victim, '98 v6 auto, non-svt. Anything that isn't compromised by flood waters is up for grabs. I actually got the car running after draining the water out of the motor, so I know most of the electrics (harness) is good. The motor unfortunately can't be advertised as "good", as it did smoke once I got it running. But, engine parts that aren't a part of the bottom end are probably fine. Cam covers, front cover, pan, etc. Injector harness. Main harness works, but I had to do some surgery on it to get it working before the flood, so it might be good for hacking up.

New-ish alternator. New PS line to pump.

As for the wheels, they aren't perfect, but they are straight. Two tires are good. Other two have maybe one summer left in them. They are summer tires. I would like to have them picked up and if the buyer could swap me with some beat up wheels to bolt back on so I can tow it to the junk yard, that would be idea. I only need two wheels. I have two that I can bolt up. I'd like to get $100 for the wheels/tires. I'll take pics of each one tonight.

I will append a list of individual items with prices and pics later tonight. I need to get this thing out of my yard.

106_0350.JPG

106_0312.JPG

I'm looking for the passenger a/c vent (the one closest to the window) and also the plastic vent for the defroster that runs across the dash. Also need 2 center caps/lug nut covers. Please PM me if you have them available. My zip is 77706. Thanks!

I'm looking to buy two E0 SVT center wheel covers, the plastic inserts that cover the lugs and say, "SVT". Two of mine have cracked and won't stay on. Do you have E0 SVT wheel covers on the flood car?

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back