• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale (1) FSVT 5 Spoke wheel - Great rubber, bad surface gouges/scratches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berkel

Hard-core CEG'er
Hey guys, I have an extra SVT wheel laying around now that I sold the CSVT. I will let it go for $50 firm, no lower.

No center cap.
Gouge in one spoke, looks like the wheel dismounted the hub or something (I bought these used)
Missing chunks of paint on the front

I am located in SE Michigan (Farmington Hills). Local only.

The balance is good. I used this wheel for about 1000 miles before swapping my other better looking wheel on with a mismatched tire.

aU3SJje.jpg

RIDdyO4.jpg

0amSm47.jpg

fPB4qej.jpg

08CUIWg.jpg

s0xiZqy.jpg

s9rNE1P.jpg

Would be a good full size spare. Or plastidip them and you're good to go.

I may have another center cap lying around I'd let go for $10, I have to look around.

Thanks guys

Prefer local only, where are you located?

Anything more than 1 state away, and the cost of shipping just becomes too high in proportion to the cost of the wheel. It's just heavy. Ex: shipping from bottom of Michigan to bottom of Ohio is about $20.

i might pick this up as a spare tire
Let me know. As soon as the rain stops here I'll be excited to drive anywhere lol. I'll gladly meet up even if you don't want the wheel. Haven't seen a nice CSVT in a while.

Prefer local only, where are you located?

Anything more than 1 state away, and the cost of shipping just becomes too high in proportion to the cost of the wheel. It's just heavy. Ex: shipping from bottom of Michigan to bottom of Ohio is about $20.
MS Gulfcoast.

MS Gulfcoast.
Shipping is about $30, and that is the lowest you'll see.

If you want it, I'll gladly ship it.

I'm just a brutally honest seller :p I hate to see someone waste money on shipping for a low priced piece :D

Shipping is about $30, and that is the lowest you'll see.

If you want it, I'll gladly ship it.

I'm just a brutally honest seller :p I hate to see someone waste money on shipping for a low priced piece :D

How bout shipping to 99301

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

How bout shipping to 99301

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
I'm getting about $43.43

I also wanted to note the tire was made 21st week of 2006. So it's about 8 years old.

I put about 1000 miles on it and it was fine, but just wanted you guys to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back