• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Immaculate, Rare, 18" Enkie MM2's in anthracite

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamSVTour

Hard-core CEG'er
These wheels are very rare. They are discontinued so I doubt you will find another pair. Definitely not a pair in this shape. As with all my parts, these are in exceptional shape. NO rash, NO blems, NO bends. Only used in the summer and only on my car for for maybe 6 months total.

Tires will need to be replaced in short order. You could possibly get some minimal mileage on them but I don't want to advertise as as having usable tires.

I also fabricated the OEM SVT centercap into the Enkie centercap. Looks fantastic. Could pass for stock!

I'm listing these at $1000 OBO. Prefer local pickup due to weight. You cover shipping.

Couple quick pics:

IMG_1034ex1.jpg

Here I'm taking them off at the end of the summer. Last time these wheels saw pavement. As you can see perfect shape.

IMG_1479.jpg

Great looking car! Hope you don't mind me using the pics :) I couldn't remember who owned it so I had to do a image search lol. Are yours the anthracite like mine or black? I know they made silver and anthracite...could have sworn they made black too.

For those curious my set that are anthracite are like a metallic gunmetal. Gunmetal and anthracite can be used interchangeably IMO. You can sort of see the metallic in the paint in the first pic I posted of my wheels.

Yea the wheels are awesome. Love the mesh style. The one pic of (i think it's your car) parked out in the street with a 3/4 shot is what made me want these wheels. Sadly I couldn't find that pic.

Thanks for the compliment. I've changed the car a bit since I got it. Nothing major on the outside, just CF cowl hood & CF lip trunk. The inside is undergoing a larger upgrade with stereo, gauges, metal bits. My MM2's are black. They're almost as good as yours are, but 1 has a small curb rash from before I got the car.

I can't seem to find the old pics I had since I swapped computers, but if I find it i'll post it up.

Beautiful wheels, no question. I just bought a set myself last night. Exact same wheels. But your price is more than they originally sold for...

Thanks. I loved how they looked when I had them on. How did you buy a pair? These have been discontinued for quite some time. I forgot what they went for new (which these basically are....they are mint) so I listed a price/OBO.

I bought a set, meaning all four wheels ... not a pair. No question a good looking wheel. New they went for like 170 a piece ...

Yea I know what you meant. These wheels have been discontinued for quite some time So I'm curious how you got a set. I don't believe the $170. I've found old listings for 17" for $210 a piece.... and mine are 18's

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back