• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale SVT Focus wheels (5 spoke)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YOOOO

Veteran CEG'er
Have a set of SVT Focus wheels for sale. I am located in Northern Virginia, local pick up is greatly preferred.

$250, or 450 shipped, because shipping is a pain in the arse
edit: found my next set of wheels. Still will consider trades for e1s or e0s with GOOD tires

You guys know the specs, but...
17x7 +49, 4x108
225/45/17 Yokohama AVS ES100s

2 tires are shot, other 2 are almost done but can used safely for a bit longer (camber wear)
One wheel's lip is very slightly bent (does not leak air) and could pretty easily be repaired if you desired, others have minor nicks and scratches but nothing serious. Pictures say it all. They are a little dirty in the pics but I will clean them up for the new owner.

5648272513_f16b2bc9a5_b.jpg

5648273231_7b3ee22232_b.jpg

5648837868_bdacab06e2_b.jpg

5648838512_83c3dff867_b.jpg

5225538771_c4e70fe773_b.jpg

Sell me those 5mm spacers and the longer wheel studs that you have!

EDIT: I got so excited over the pics, I forgot to read :blackeye:

Sell me those 5mm spacers and the longer wheel studs that you have!

EDIT: I got so excited over the pics, I forgot to read :blackeye:

lulz. I can sell you the spacers. I don't think I have extended studs though, I'd have to ask starjammir. How long are the stock janks

"One wheel's lip is very slightly bent (does not leak air) and could pretty easily be repaired if you desired.."

:)

lulz thank you

how much for just the wheels? i dont need tires

Not separating

Yep, you have the long studs :cool:. Give me a price for the spacers and the studs. I probably have enough stock replacement studs to trade with you.

Hold on blu fuz, me thinks now i might need them to get stock wheels to clear the wilwoods. I'm also picking up new wheels and getting an alignment this Friday and want to see how they fit. you got dibs if I don't need em. didn't mean to be a tease :(

Yep, you have the long studs :cool:. Give me a price for the spacers and the studs. I probably have enough stock replacement studs to trade with you.

You actually need some parts??? Wow, thought I would never see the day you need a part... :shocked::shocked::shocked:

:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back