• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parting Out 2000 SVT 96k miles (46k on motor) Silver/MNB *Some mods*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottyDsntKnow

Veteran CEG'er
Car is now gone. What I have left is:

-Warp Free E0 MNB dash and airbag cover - $200 picked up

-4 good MNB door panels/handles - $100 picked up

-Brand new in box alternator - $50 plus shipping

-Inner door seal weather stripping - $25 plus shipping

-Mystique rear dome light - $15 shipped

-Mondeo trip computer with wiring harness - $65 shipped to your door (no paying UK postage or waiting for Royal Mail)

Everything else is gone, I do not have anything else left.

This is a different one and I do not have it on CL. I DO have a 2003 Mazda 6 with 144k and drives like new FS on there if anyone is interested lol.

Edited: Not going to mess with getting this running in the street. My baby (Mustang GT) gets the garage, wife will not give up the driveway for any extended amount of time which was part of the agreement for me getting the garage and no place else to put it that isn't on the grass and get a notice from the town. So going to rip everything I can off it, give it 2 weeks and then have a wrecker come get it. Unless someone wants the whole car for $1k. Good 2.5L, serviceable body, very nice interior. Just the mods alone will get you $500+ right off the bat if not more. If not oh well.

Welp, that didn't work out. Going to start taking pics for realz tomorrow and then pulling stuff off and calling a wrecker. UNLESS someone wants to come get the car for $1k FIRM cash they can have it and tow it away. Steal all the parts you need and sell the rest and probably make your money back or try to get it running again. No reason why that 2.5L should not be good. Anyways...

Replied. Also found a new in box alternator I forgot about. Will list that up shortly. Mirko, exhaust and sunroof cover are pending local sale.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

UPDATED

More stuff found in trunk. CEG decals, Mystique rear dome light, speedo cluster is pulled and for sale and is mint, the rest of the interior is in good shape just let me know what you need. Car is going to the JY in about 10 days or so.

BAT Y pipe is completely corroded around the flex pipes so it is NLFS, the Trubendz catback does have some rust issues so knocked $100 off the price. Its nothing an exhaust shop or anyone competent with a welder cannot fix though. The Borla muffler is still mint and the Magnaflow resonators are in good shape too.

Cluster, bezel, sunroof motor, jack covers, steering wheel and airbag are SOLD. Everything else is still for sale. Also have the door weatherstripping for the car in VERY good shape. No rips/tears/cracking or anything amazingly. Car is getting junked next week to free up my side of the house parking space again so if you need any random BS things from the car let me know now.

Everything sold has shipped. Car is getting hauled away next week. Anyone local fee free to come and rip into it for whatever you need. Anyone else let me know your needs.

Lots of stuff gone within the last 2 days. Probably going to pull the seats out right before the car gets towed away and pull the skins. PM me with any random misc needs, the car is still mostly there. Good door panels, leather is all good, weatherstripping is not cracked or anything and would be great to replace your shot stuff etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back