• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 1999 Contour SVT 3L St220

bauer1215

CEG'er
Hi I have my beloved contour svt up for sale. I bought a Focus st and need to get sell this toy, even know I wish I had room for both. The car is a blast to drive and turns heads after I finished the tune.

-- The car has the following modifications.
- Full 3L Swap from a 2004 Taurus, Around 50,000-53,000*really need to do the math* miles on engine, >126,XXX on the car, the Block was tapped for turbo oil lines. So its ready for the next step in performance.
- Transmission was refreshed with new snap rings - by Livinsvt (before I purchased).
- New clutch around 8,000 miles ago *clutch net full faced yellow clutch, and yellow pressure plate
- Torsen LSD
- D2 Coilovers
- MSDS Headers
- Stainless steel exhaust (new flex pipe installed)
- 6 ADR 18inch wheels. (all have tires on them will need to be replaced soon)
- St220 Upper Intake Manifold and Escape Lowers
- Tuned, 226/205 on a mustang dyno
- has a custom gauge pod in the center with AFR, Oil Pressure and Temp (auto meter phantom 2).
- Has a custom intake made out of 3in piping made to fit the st220 manifold
- New hawk pads and slotted rear rotors
- New massive front endlinks
- New Strut mount on driver side
- New Lower control arms w/ball joint (front)

-- the bad
- Some rust on the rear wheel wells, the metal is solid. Just needs sanding and painting.
- the Driver side skirt is broken
* I have a full set of skirts that come with the car
- The Afr Gauge needs to be recalibrate, the oil temp and pressure sensors need to be hooked up.

-- comes with
- 1 full set of SF Side skirts, ready to go on.
- 11 jack point covers (basically, lost one, purchased 4 blanks, bought a set of skirts)
* 7 painted SF
*4 not painted (comes with SF rattle can)
- Pre98 center console, with interior paint and grey primer.

Also for sale for additional cost
- Mustang throttle body powder coated black flipped and ready to be installed
- 3L upper and lower intake manifolds with EGR block off

I am asking $4500obo

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

P.S I am sure I am forgetting something on here.

321626_193142774166571_1283136319_n.jpg

1000984_10151705338223749_1503000512_n.jpg

487720_166974090116773_1664893139_n.jpg

302026_193142784166570_781119747_n.jpg

Yeah I will miss her too everytime I drive her I want to pull down the ad but want to fund the new racecar. Btw sorry about the plate I have it to ship back I am so bad about going to the post office.

Yeah she put down good numbers with the st220 manifold. :)

Oh I miss her :(

Glad to see you got her tuned 226 really nice... :)

226. Everyone laughed at me when I said it would put down around that. They laughed!!!! So you figure that is about 260 at the crank. More than what my current 3.0L is putting out. I miss that car every day. :(

And just to help. This is a pic of the engine when pud was working on it

Interior of the gauges when I had it.

Engine bay when I had it (going to look different with the ST220 bits)
100_1318.jpg
[/URL]

Yeah and that's a mustang dyno too so more on a dyno jet which from what I can tell most use here too. Thanks for the pics. Has a st220 manifold now though

Buy it back hehe :)

Yeah and that's a mustang dyno too so more on a dyno jet which from what I can tell most use here too. Thanks for the pics. Has a st220 manifold now though

Buy it back hehe :)

If I had the ability to buy it back right now, I would. Wife has said I can never buy another contour, let alone one I already owned. LOL. I guess after owning 4 of them, that was enough.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back