• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale TWO csvts for sale. fast and faster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

svt4stv

Hard-core CEG'er
Car #1 has been sold!

car #1
my very own csvt. original CA car with low miles. only 50k on the odo. im the second and third owner. i sold it to a friend and bought it back.
this car is silver frost 99 with midnight blue interior.
the stock motor experienced the dreaded spun bearing so we ripped out the motor and tossed in a powerplant:Taurus 3 liter motor with svt cams. during this time i added weapon R headers, magnaflow catback and high flow cat. i drove it to ADC to have it tuned and it put down 220/220.
transmission: sent to Terry Haines for a full rebuilt with Qauife, focus shift tower and slick shifter forks. also changed final gear ratio iirc. BRAND NEW Clutchnet clutch with Spec flywheel
suspension: it has eibach springs, koni yellow struts, beefed up subrame by ATI, tubular control arms and subframe connectors. front and rear STB
brakes: Focus svt brakes up front with TCE big rotors out back
misc: b&m short shifter, pudmunkie HID projector headlights and fogs, tinted windows, aluminum pedal covers, i have a 98 dash to go with it (not installed).
wheels/tires: currently the car has some 18" Motegi wheels with Falken tires but i have a few sets of wheels that the buyer can choose from.
stereo: this car has a full sound system. it has an older Pioneer AVIC head unit with MB Quart speakers in the doors, Kicker sub and Fosgate amps.

mechanically, this car is a beast. i took it to willow springs and it handled like a champ! it runs strong! it currently has a CEL for oxygen sensor. i think ADC half ass tuned it and neglected something in that aspect. i also have MILs i can include with it. the car has a Superchip in it for the tune.

this is a LOW mileage CA car. no rust of course. the power windows/doors/moonroof all work great. the a/c blows nice and cold and heater works as well.
the car has been sitting most of its life. the last few years it has sat in the sun so the clear is starting to flake off. on the driver's side the paint was scraped when the powerful santa ana winds picked up my monster canopy and the leg dragged across it. on the other side, something fell over in the backyeard and put some minor creases in the bottom of the door.
the paint/body need some TLC. a little body work and some fresh paint and it will be a fantastic car again. i was considering doing a plastidip paint job on it but now i just need to sell it.
ive seen other 3 liter cars sell on here with far less goodies and way more miles for what im asking so i think its a fairly good deal if you're looking for a well bulit csvt that is quick and handles great!
i will throw in a a brand new duraflex Mirko Splitter with it.

$5k pics to come soon.
i would have no problem driving this car across country.

car #2..... the infamous Stazi/Ryancsvt turbo car.
if you dont know about this car, it is quite legendary in the CEG universe.
i bought this car almost 4 years ago and the clutch went out on me on the drive home. the POS Spec clutch :mad:
its been the worlds longest clutch swap as a result. ive completely lost interest in it and just want the cash to buy a new house. so $ talks as id like these cars to go soon. im also running out of space to park them. we just got this car running good this past weekend, though im not sure id recommend driving it home if you're far away. it is a beast and not something any local shop can just wrench on it if it breaks something on the way home. i would advise having it shipped or bringing a trailer. i had it shipped from houston to LA for $500
i dont even recall all the parts this car has but ill do my best.
2000 silver frost CSVT with midnight blue interior and with 3 liter motor. built by the great Stazi himself.
it has the original, old school Streetflight/ADC turbo system. ryan then upgraded the intercooler to add quite a bit more power. puts down something like 375fwhp
there is a methanol injection system in the car though i have no clue how to use it. but its there.
the car has a built Terry Haines transmission with a Quaife and all the usual fixins.
BRAND NEW Clutchnet with Spec flywheel
Bride racing seats with harnesses
B&G lowering springs with Koni adjustable struts
the ultra rare Aussie sway bar
subframe connectors
front and rear STB
beefed up rear subframe
b&m short shifter
i will include the RARA big brake brackets which allow you to run Cobra brakes. will also come with 13" Brembo rotors and the blue high temp brake fluid.
projector headlights and a spare set of brand new Depot lights
stazi mesh in front grill and rear bumper
carbon fiber cowl hood
98 dash installed.
tinted windows though its starting to peel off
indiglow gauges
power moonroof works great as do power windows and door locks
Apexi turbo timer
Tial BOV
Precision Turbo was sent to Precision and rebuilt all nice and fresh
SCT pro racer packages with XCAL 2 programmer
comes with an OG Mirko splitter painted Silfro and Pole skidplate (MINT condition)
ill even throw in a carbon fiber Mirko with it as well
wheels/tires: the car has the wheels it came with which are 19" ICON. i have a few sets of rims that will fit so buyer can choose.
stereo system: car has a cd player, upgrade door speakers, an 8" sub in the rear deck and amps.
brand new battery and alternator just installed this past week
besides having parts that you cant buy any more, this car would cost a fortune to build.

the car has been sitting in my friends driveway for 3 years. rain, dust, leaves etc... it needs some TLC. it needs a good detail job but that's about it. when i bought the car from Ryan it had some dings in the passenger front fender and theyre still there. nothing major.
the idiot transport truck driver damaged the driver's side skirt and removed the passenger one so he didnt ruin that one as well. (its fine). all jackpoint covers are in the car.

im going to lose some $ on the car from replaced parts and the labor involved but that's water under the bridge. this car is not for the feint of heart. only for the true csvt enthusiast who knows csvts very well. as well as turbo systems. it needs some minor TLC but nothing major. its the meat and potatos of this car that makes it a beast/legend!

looking to get $7k for it. (stazi was in shock that i was going to ask this much for it, considering how much effort/$ is in the car).

pics to come soon...

TRUST ME this car (#2) is a BEAST and the funnest car ive ever driven. Ive driven vipers, a lambo and other FAST exotic cars and to be honest this was the funnest by far. It will shock you how fast it is and its the ultimate sleeper. 7k is a steal, I paid 11.5k for it myself less than 5 years ago then dropped another 6k into it in upgrades. It has a external battery cutoff switch behind the license plate for those tracks that are track rulebook sticklers, bride seats ect too much to list. Here are a few pics I have from when I owned it.

2ekq541.jpg

22hzqf.jpg

2znuafr.jpg

2illjc1.jpg

ebeu4o.jpg

wl56c3.jpg

nx9wp.jpg

Tried replying back to pm but your inbox is full

just pmd you. i cleared up some space. also sent you my email address which is svt4stvATgmailDOTcom for anyone else who might be interested. we were busy running around all weekend looking at houses and didnt have time to wash the cars. going to try to do so this evening when the sun goes down. its like 100 here today and you never want to wash a car in the hot sun. gotta wait for things to cool down. then ill snap some pics in the morning and try to get them uploaded probably tomorrow night. it would be much faster/easier to email pics for those who are interested.

so far ive snapped pics of the outside of each car after a quick wash. ive had a few guys email me to see them. if you're interested to see the pics email me svt4stvATgmailDOTcom

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back