• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 98 svt #0012

los350

CEG'er
$7000 obo
probally the lowest svt contour you can find.. the car runs great.. interior is great, exterior is great, can use a fesh coat on the hood... I have 4 new kyb struts and a set of lowering springs, I have 3 in the trunk still i put one on the car a couple weeks ago, and didnt have time to finish the other 3 cause Ive been working alot.. I just replaced the IAC valve last month, purchased a new coil pack last month, and put a new battery in it 2 days ago, changed the oil last week. The car has a new exedy clutch and light weight fidanza fly wheel which I put in the car 7 months ago or so. It has the front lip and hightowers and 4 new interior kenwood speakers.

the only wrong with the car, is the fuel gauge works when it wants to, If I still have the car much longer I will be fixing it cause its just the fuel sending unit, an oxygen sensor comes on and off every now and again, I just clear it and keep on going it never effected anything on the car, and the old style shift linkage clip (orange) could get replaced, which I will probably be fixing in the next few days..142000 miles

Attachments

• 007..jpg
    007..jpg
    50 KB · Views: 0
  • 008..jpg
    008..jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 009..jpg
    009..jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 011..jpg
    011..jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 086..jpg
    086..jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 0
allrighty, I found my next car, got it at a steal, so i pretty much just want to sell the car, 5K firm... 407-416-6877 lemme know...

Price drop $3500 .. Cars just sitting in my driveway, I bought a new car and want to sell this one.. Since I posted this car I have installed the new suspension and bought a new starter. Car runs great..

I need this car sold guys.. $3200 obo... car runs fine..I put so much into it.. I rather sell it to an enthusiast than to someone that will rice it out...

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back