• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale or Trade '03 COBRA Redfire/Parchment/Parchment $21,500

spray2play

New CEG'er
'03 Redfire/Parchment/Parchent. One of 196 color combo, cars is mechanically unmolested and all stock never beaten or abused. Car is extra clean and only having 20,800 miles. Car is a Kenny Brown chassis car with all the items along with the pieces available to protect and improve the IRS were installed in the first year. Window sticker and SVT certificate are laminated and included along with all paperwork and service records. Factory alarm, CDC sequential tails and hood struts, Steeda shifter, quadrant, firewall adjuster, and tinted windows are all that's been added. The price is $21,500 as described. I also have acquired these parts that I will offer to the buyer at additional cost. Bassani SS X-pipe w/ cats, Magnaflow SS catback, Mac Straightshot cold air with mass air, Diablo Predator tuner, 3.10 pulley, and an ACT SFI cert Twin Disc Clutch/flywheel. The car is located in Frankfort Il. I-80 and I-57. I can be reached at 815-690-2128, Thanks, J.R. Morgan

Bump for a sweet SVT... ( FYI, with those parts he has listed as extras, will put the car around 400 + rwhp... 12 second car.. )

LOCK IT UP trailer to new owner this week. I even sold the contour at same time. Time for the notch and look for another CSVT.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back