• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 98 csvt t-red/mnb

Status
Not open for further replies.

98csvt747

CEG'er
Ok well it's back on the market now I have to fix my 3L, but the car is T-RED/MNB had high mileage at 237,xxx, interior is in great shape. Now for the bad has the famous 3rd gear grind and needs a new rear bumper. It will come with stock csvt rims with centers but the tires are no good. Feel free to pm or call or text me at 216-906-8093 the car is located in clarksville tn which is about 45 mins north of Nashville. Ill get pics up later when I get home from work. I'd like 1000 for it but I can deal if my price is too high say something like I said I can deal

any pics? (can send to ezerner@yahoo.com) What mechanically is wrong with it other than third gear grind, and how bad exactly is the third gear grind? AC works? ANy issues that would keep it from driving 4 hours?

Here are some of the pics he sent me, looks like a great deal for someone, probably not able to make the 900 mile trek myself-

IMG_7653.jpg

IMG_8278.jpg

IMG_7169.jpg

IMG_7872.jpg

IMG_3007.jpg

IMG_4125.jpg

IMG_1097.jpg

I'd probably take it if I had somewhere to put it and the time to go get it. Looks like a bargain to me. Good luck!

Lock this up I'm tires of people texting my phone trying to low ball the hell out of me and $800 for the car is a fair price and to the people that I have talked to you guys know who you are I'll still have it

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back