• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Want to Buy 98-00 V6 Contour(se sport)

Testing the waters here because Craigslist is crap, and I'm searching for my 3rd Co tour seeing that my last one was stolen from in front of my house lol.

what I'm looking for.
miles:140k Max
Colors:Black Silfro,Red interest in that order.
engine: ATX 2.5.
Seats: Prefer leather.
Small mechanical problems are ok.
thanks for the read.

Wisconsin and Indiana

Last edited:
Testing the waters here because Craigslist is crap, and I'm searching for my 3rd Co tour seeing that my last one was stolen from in front of my house lol.

what I'm looking for.
miles:140k Max
Colors:Black Silfro,Red interest in that order.
engine: ATX 2.5.
Seats: Prefer leather.
Small mechanical problems are ok.
thanks for the read.

Wisconsin and Indiana

Excellent choice... I loved my 2.5 se sport atx. Make sure it has folding rear seats... some of my former members didn't, and they were envious that mine did. Had a power antenna too!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

Thanks. And i keep forgetting about the folding seats. I myself never seen it before tho, I'm sure it would help a lot seeing how small it can seem after shopping

I'm planning on putting my 98 SE MTX on the market, let me know if you're interested. I'll also post a notice here a week prior to Craigslist.

It is dark blue with every option except the ATX. About 105k miles. Everything works except the sunroof motor (sunroof is closed).
We're in the DC suburbs of Virginia.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back