• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 98 SVT Contour - T-Red w/ 69,897 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

98SVTtour

CEG'er
I have a Toreador Red 1998 SVT Contour for sale. The car currently has 69,897 miles. I have recently purchased a new vehicle and have no room for both cars.

The original owner of the vehicle was my grandfather who I purchased it from in 2005. I am the second owner and wanted to give the car a good home so figured I would post it on here first.

The improvements I have made to the car include a KKM air filter, Bosal exhaust and 17" SVT Focus rims with Nexen N3000 215/40R17 tires. I also have the stock air filter as well as stock exhaust if the purchaser would be interested in receiving those as well. The car is also equipped with an AutoPage security system (2-way alarm), a Phoenix Gold amplifier powering 2 Kicker subwoofers, a capacitor, JBL amplifier powering all 4 interior speakers and an Alpine CDA-9833 head unit. Due to the fact that I reside in Minnesota, winter tires were a must, so I kept the original SVT e0 wheels and placed Bridgestone Blizzak Revo 1's on them. Plenty of wear left on both winter and summer tires.

The car is in excellent condition and was a pleasure to own. I really wanted to keep it but just have no room for it.

I am located in Oakdale, MN 55128.

Asking $5,500 or best offer.

I will check this thread often but will reply faster to any calls or texts at 651-343-0820.

Attachments

• SVTtourPic3..jpg
    SVTtourPic3..jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 0
  • SVTtourPic1..jpg
    SVTtourPic1..jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 0
  • SVTtourPic5..JPG
    SVTtourPic5..JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 0
  • SVTtourPic2..jpg
    SVTtourPic2..jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 0
  • SVTtourPic4..JPG
    SVTtourPic4..JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 0
Very interested !! My wife on the other hand has the final word.....

I may call soon and come take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back