• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 2000 csvt 3l with many mods

kideddie18

New CEG'er
Hi,

I have a 2000 black csvt that I bought in july with a blown motor. I then swapped a 04 mercury sable motor into it with 70k. Th chassis has about 123xxx The swap is a port match setup with the 3l cams. I love this car and enjoy every time I drive it. Runs strong and smooth without any issues at all. i have put 5k on it with the new motor no problems. The car runs great a forum member (murkysvt) helped me install the 3l and we replaced all belts and gaskets while we were at it. The paint is in good shape.Only one slight rust area on roof it is minor. Some scraps on front and rear bumper. I'm asking 5000obo. I am located in santa monica, CA. Reach me at edwardchiang18@yahoo.com or by phone (310) 987-1135.

pics are here

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/2734790881.html

Edward

The good

04 3l sable swap
LSD torsen
Msds headers
Borla cat back
Bat y pipe
B&M short throw shifter with shift knob
Eibachs
Mil elim
K&n air filter
Mirko w/skid plate (not installed)
Bat intake pipe (not installed)
Focus svt rims (slight paint chips)
Hid head lights
aftermarket head unit and speakers
very slight or no dash warp
subframe reinforcements
cross drilled rotors
all jp covers intact

The Bad

slight rust on roof
sunroof motor is bad
sunroof cover broke
windshield is cracked
rear brake pads low
rear mesh gone
steering wheel worn out

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back