• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 2000 3L Contour SVT Gray $5500

TSTSE

CEG'er
Hello CEGERS I am currently putting up my repainted 2000 Contour SVT for sale with many mods. The car has an upgraded 3L motor from a 2004 Ford Taurus with less than 20k on the motor with MSDS headers, a new tranny from a cougar with a diff, stock clutch that was replaced about 10k miles, and a fresh new paint job. The car is very healthy and was well kept, all mechanical work done by Greg in chicopee mass. Greg has driven the car and has done amazing work to it. Please pm me to inquire and for photos, the car is located in Jersey City NJ and willing to meet halfway if the right buyer comes along.

Sherif

Letting it go for really low?

Car is a turn key, go car. Really powerful. Low Miles on chassis and motor. Swap in a coilover suspension and you will have an AMAZING car! That is the only thing that needs to be changed on this car (Suspension). I have worked endless hours to make sure the paint job was done properly including extra prep, removal of parts for paint, etc. Amazing deal as this has about double or more invested into it.

GL......

Your not going to sell your car with no pics. Most people disregard threads like this just so you know. Especially CEG - When more than likely a buyer from here will take care of your car. and you need to sell it quick..... To help:
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/2660975939.html
and
002.jpg

001.jpg

ComingTogether2.jpg

Good Luck.....

Thanks for that information I am running off my iPhone so wasn't really able to upload that's why I ask individuals to PM me.

Sherif

Your not going to sell your car with no pics. Most people disregard threads like this just so you know.

This is very true. If your trying to sell a modifed car with a custom paint job, you should really have at least a few pictures to post. Lol.

Your car sounds great. Lets see it!

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back