• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parting Out 2000 Black MNB Contour SVT 114K

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackE1

Veteran CEG'er
Bought a 2000 with 114k with a spun bearing.

I am keeping some parts from this for my current build.
These parts are not for sale
driver side fender
left head light
battery tray
hood (will sell / trade for CF)
PAB (just bag) Dash and airbag cover are for sale

There are so many parts to list it will take time to get them on all here so it might be easier PM's or post asking if i have the part and i can get pictures and shipping quote.

working on the list but is is large. It is a complete car minus the engine bearings, front bumber rebar (5 mph bumper) and the parts i listed.

EDIT: Aftermarket parts list.... None sorry. If there were any i would prolly be keeping them.

Last edited:
i only have right side light, passenger fender has slight damage i will get photo (left is not for sale), front bumper i have two, one i will be use for my build. I am trying to repair mine but if i cant make it perfect i will sell. I can send photos if your interested. Skirts are for sale. Send me a PM where i can send photos.

Do you have the speedo gear inside the vss sensor on the transmission, I also need the bezel for the third brake light.

I have both. I will send photo and price. Let me know your zipcode and email.

Last edited:
Do you have the speedo gear inside the vss sensor on the transmission, I also need the bezel for the third brake light.

I will be selling the transmission as a whole so if you want to buy the entire thing the gear comes with it.

Also the 2000 svt had a trunk spoiler so it do not have the third brake light bezel like i thought. Sorry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back