• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 1998 3LContour SVT and 1999 Contour SVT Parts Car in AL

Moose

CEG'er
First the 1998 $2,800

Got the itch a little over a year ago, poured money into it, now I want something new.
2002 3L duratec 164k (20k miles before swap/24k miles since swap)
Msds Headers
Flowmaster 2 1/2in Catback exhaust
Optimized Y-Pipe
SVT intake manifolds/cams
K&N Drop In
Ported Throttle Body
DMD Crank Dampener
Polyurethane Roll Resistors
Bat Struts/Springs
Knauberized
Pre-98 Sail Panels
Pre-98 SE Trunklid
Updated Cupdholders
Blaupunkt San Jose Head Unit
Pioneer 2-way 6x9 door speakers
Reat Strut Bar
Tranny with Torsen LSD and upgraded shift forks
Spec Stage 1 clutch
Ralco Short Throw Shifter
Upgraded oil pan with revised pickup and baffles
New NAPA axles
Black E1’ s with good rubber.
Eibach springs not installed

987.jpg

986.jpg

984.jpg

983.jpg

981.jpg

982.jpg

989.jpg

2nd is a 1999 Parts car sitting on E0's. drivers side door has large dent, top end knock, scratches on the roof and the radio bezel is missing. I have the title, never got it transferred so will be sold with the title I have and a Bill of Sale. $600.00 No pics for now.

I have been in this car and the engine sounds healthy, nice 3L, pre98 trunk, black E1 rims. This guy has his tour in great shape.

IMAG0046.jpg

IMAG0044.jpg

They were on the car when I bought it, but I know they were all over ebay a few years ago.

I apologize for not responding to all the pm's, with the forums down I haven't been back to check in forever. Both cars are still available.

detalied- there are 30k since the swap. The shift cable end gave out about 3 months ago and I've been too lazy to pull the other cable off of the parts car and fix it so I've just started the car on the weekends since.

Bs- yep, still have them both. The parts car is just that, I never had the title swapped over.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back