• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 1995 Mercury Mystique GS Zetec 5 speed.

95_Mystique

Hard-core CEG'er
THIS CAR WAS IN A FLOOD!

I'm listing up my 1995 Mercury Mystique that was just flooded a few weeks back. The car does turn over, and oil was changed, and cylinders were cleaned out. CAR DOES NOT RUN AT THIS TIME. Selling strictly as a parts car! I'd have to find the title if for some weird reason, you'd want to make it street legal again. All it really needs is a good cleaning, all electrical connections cleaned out, and a new interior. :shrug:

This car has tons of new parts on it. New 4 bolt LCA's with new zinc plated FORD bolts and nuts. Newer weapon r style header, UDP, newer H&R springs, front KYB struts, both front axles. Other new parts include (but cant gaurentee are good) alternator, MAF, clutch, slave cylinder, thermostat, and ECT sensor. Has new timing belt and water pump. Engine always had oil changed @ 5000 miles wih mobil 1. Most pannels are straight with exception of hood (small dings) passengers side front door (ding) and a few scratches on drivers front door. There is almost NO rust on this car and the front and rear subframes are 100% solid/rust free. Will come with 14" steel wheels, not the 16" rims that are in the pics.

IMG_4463.jpg

IMG_4461.jpg

IMG_4583.jpg

IMG_4628.jpg

Just remember all the good parts on this car. Header, UDP, intake, SE side skirts, pre98 diff, new LCA's with less than 7500 miles, H&R springs, 185* t-stat, etc!! if no one picks it up, i'll either part it out if i have the time, or scrap the whole car.

Not even sure what to ask, so i'll start high. The price is obviously neg. 900 OBO.

will consider trades like MSDS or weapon r headers and Y-pipe, xcal2, nautalus CAI, lowering springs/struts, SVT side skirts and other SVT parts for the new car. Also would trade for Torsen LSD, or a good trans with a LSD in it.

if you decide to part it, shoot me a price on the header and UDP, shipped to 63764 please. thanks.

do you know why it wont run, i have a used set of msds headers and the npg intake and 2 svt bumpers that need some work with sideskirts

JOEBEACH, the car was in a flood, so all of the electrical connections need cleaned, needs a new battery, and tranny fluid still needs changed out, but the oil was done. I did remove all of the water from the cylinders, and i did have it turn over for me. I havent tried to start it in about 2 weeks. It might end up running now if i were to try. I might give it a shot tomorrow. What is your location? are you interested in the car?

After November 18th the car will be either parted out or scrapped. I'm in the process of buying my first house, and settlement is the 18th, so after that, i might have more time to part it out in my driveway.

interest check on parts!

what parts do you guys need? Just want to get an idea if there is any interst in parts from this car!

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back