• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale FS 2000 Silver SVT Contour

2000SilverSVT

Veteran CEG'er
For sale is a Silver Frost / Midnight Blue 2000 SVT Contour with 156,000 Miles. This car has been my daily driver for over 4 years has no major mechanical issues and in my ownership was always grage kept. When I purchased the car I replaced the suspension with the BAT European Handling Kit (http://208.109.215.220/files/contour.PDF) and installed the adjustable camber kit. The brakes were recently replaced with Hawk HPS pads on the front and rear and the brake rotors replaced. The brakes fluid was fully replaced with ATE super blue brake fluid. The tires are Bridgestone Potenza RE-01R's and still have plenty of useable tred. Engine and transmission are still stock. Transmission fluid was drained and refilled with Royal Purple. With careful driving this car will average ~29mpg with my normal average being ~24mpg. The interior is in very good shape and has normal signs of wear for a 11 year old car. The body has normal dents, dings and paint chips but has no major body damage or know body repairs. The transmission shifts very smooth and has no grinds on upshifts or downshifts.

The bad. The sunroof is inoperative. The water temprature guage works intermittanly. There is a small rust spot on the roof of the car near the drip line. This was present on the car when I purchased it and has not shown signs of growing worse. Sometimes it is difficult to engage first or reverse without shutting off the car, placing it in gear and then starting the car. This has only been a minor annoyance and has never impaired the driving of the vehicle. Approximately 4 months ago I was rear ended by a truck at a low speed. It broke the tail lights and dented the trunk lid. No other damage was found. I have since replaced the trunk lid with one from another SVT contour of the same color. I have photos from the accident and still have the original trunk lid.

Feel free to contact any time by email: andrew@4113pittsburg.com or by phone or text: 918-261-1620. before 10:00pm CST.

$4,250 OBO

Located in Tulsa, OK. Willing to deliver by trailer within reasonable distance.

For more pictures go to: http://www.4113pittsburg.com/forsale/svtcontour/default.html

DSC_3710%20(1024x681).jpg

For the record, I was the one who provided the new trunklid. This guys an excellent guy to work with and easy to communicate with.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back