• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parting Out PARTING OUT 00 3L csvt with LSD OR SELLING for $2800

Engine and transmission will be pulled today but I am out of town this weekend. NEED to find them a home, my inbox is a mess but I will try to finally reply to the people that expressed interest in it. If you don't hear from me please send me another PM!

Also, the frame is the only thing left. I figured rather than scrapping there has to be someone that wants it. I'm entertaining offers, trying to sell with the interior in-tact but it's not a deal breaker. Thanks for all the support, you guys have made it semi effortless for me :))

I was wondering why you parted this car? :confused:

It was never the plan but I've had it up several times in the past and it was hard to find 1 person to commit $$... A lot easier to find 50 people to chip in though. Bought a TL Type-S so I couldn't let it sit in the garage. Plus, I get more enjoyment in tearing down a car :p

Thinking about calling the tow truck to pull the frame outta the garage. Anyone want the shell for $350? If anyone else wants anything please let me know this week so I pull it before it gets scrapped with the frame. Priced to sell stuff fast as long as you're ok with paying for shipping

So the engine and trans are sold? Would you make a package deal on them both? If you're not too terribly far from Cincy, I'd be willing to drive out and pick them up for the right price and it would save you the hassle from having to ship. PM me if you get a chance.

It is absolutely killing me to sit and read this...I want that motor and trans but like many, I'm cash deficient. Kid #2 on the way next month, so if you're sitting on these much longer I may talk to you more. Should I figure a way to funnel some cash, is there any interest out there to get parts into MI? I would definitely be taking the truck down and a trailer is a feasibility as well.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back