• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parting Out PARTING OUT 00 3L csvt with LSD OR SELLING for $2800

Priced to sell stuff fast as long as you're ok with paying for shipping

I'M PARTING IT OUT; first come first serve on the parts. THE TEARDOWN HAS BEGUN. PARTS ARE EVERRYYYYYWHERE. PM me with your request no matter how big or small it may be. I HAVE PICTURES OF EVERYTHING BUT IT'S A PAIN TO UPLOAD. SIMPLY PM ME WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL GET THEM OVER TO YOU!

Performance/drivetrain:

-3L out of a 04 Taurus and roughly has 44k. It is portmatched to the SVT LIM with secondaries and utilizes the SVT UIM. Of course it has the SVT cams as well! $350

- Optomized Throttle Body

- MSDS Headers $200 SOLD

-K&N cone style air filter with recharge spray $30 SOLD

- B&M Short shifter w/shift knob $105 SOLD

- Poly filled front and rear roll restrictors SOLD

- 3.5" magnaflow tips with walker mufflers (7 months old) $140

- Stock Y-Pipe $65

- Resonator (looks to be aftermarket) $40

- MTX 75 w/ Torsen (30-40k) $640 combo

- clutch combo with a lightened SVT flywheel custom machined to allow my brand new Spec stage 3+ disc work with the stock pressue plate. It makes for an awesome nice engaging clutch but grabs hard and will handle plently of torque (30-40k)

-new o2 $40

-xcal 3 used only on this car so after unlocking it has 3 more uses left? $310

Suspension:

- Only the best K sport fully adjustable coilovers. Handles and rides excellently. Car can be dropped even more or raised up to the new owners satisfaction. I personally love its current stance/ride. $500 SOLD

Exterior

-front bumber $170

-rear bumper $170 SOLD

-hood (has scratches) $50

- front driver door $55
-front passenger door $55 SOLD

-rear driver-side door $55
-rear passenger-side door $55 SOLD

-Raptor HID kit headlights and fogs $30/each set shipped SOLD

-driver sideskirt $75

-stock headlights $90 (passenger side semi-hazy)

-black housing headlights $105 (1 missing tab)

-1 JPC $50 SOLD

-trunk lid with spoiler $110, $150 with blacked out reflector AND taillights

-set of e1 wheels $180 SOLD

-weather stripping

-ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE FRAME? ACCEPTING OFFERS WHEELS AND SUSPENSION ARE GONE SO IT WONT BE A ROLLER.

Interior

-Tan and in good condition. I have it all intact so it would be easier if you just tell me what you want and I'll price it out for you

3lcleanedup006.jpg

3lcleanedup003.jpg

3lcleanedup002.jpg

3lcleanedup007.jpg

SDC11734.jpg

SDC11711.jpg

SDC11736.jpg

SDC11722.jpg

IT'S A FULL CAR SO IF YOU WANT SOMETHING I MORE THAN LIKELY HAVE IT... JUST SHOOT ME A PM FOR FASTEST RESPONSE, THANKS!

Last edited:
Replied to everybody that send PMs.. Sorry I didn't update the thread last night kind of prioritized the start of football season over it. I'll get on it but until then feel free to post on here or PM me for prices

BTW I'm willing to take offers because since I don't buy and sell CSVTs as much as some of you on here, I may be way off in my asking price. So don't take offense if you feel that I'm being unreasonable. Thanks!

The part out has begun. I'm sorry if i don't get back to you immediately, i have a lot on my plate at the moment. Anyone who has already sent me money i promise i will get you your parts asap but there is a possibility i have to fly to austin thursday-monday so that could delay the tear down of black betty. Pm me with questions/concerns

Shipping for trans to 17057, or if you could do a combo of engine and trans if solo buys the engine, get a price for both to 17022 or 17057. We live fairly close to eachother.

How much for the clutch and what are you looking for on the whole steering column??

Also i am intrested in the k sports, let me know if your othere buyer falls through.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back