• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 2kSF CSVT 3L

gomach1

Veteran CEG'er
STILL FOR SALE

Im thinking about selling my CSVT, found a car im interested in, if it goes away ill prolly take this off the market. Its my DD.Here are some pics and basic info
2000 SF SVT Contour #615/2150- OZ Superleggeras-PortMatched 3L Swap-BAT Kit-13" Wilwood-12k HID Hightowerd headlights w/SF eyebrow-SF Painted Rear Reflector-Stazi Mesh-
3L was out of an 04 taurus with 33k on it, body had 121k when i did the swap. Car now has 134k with ZERO issues. Never had a problem out of it, ice cold A/C, hot heat. Drives good.
Price: 5k VERY NEGOTIABLE
BL9.jpg

BL7.jpg

BL10.jpg

BL5.jpg

Enginebay.jpg

Pre98.jpg

Amazing car, I'd be interested in buying it if I can scrape up the funds.

Just curious, what where your results when you Dyno tuned it?

Stock transmission on it? Still have the stock or original Fuel pump on it?
BTW, beautiful looking SF Contour!

Take payments?! 200 a month and I'll do it! lol

But seriously, I love your car. Sad to see you get rid of it. Good luck with your sale, and hopefully it goes to an owner who will treat it just right.

Thanks for all the comments guys! Umm sorry for those interested, im gonna keep it. Its not worth me selling, i love it too much. Just ordered some 24lb injectors and going to have it tuned soon...

Did you ever get it tuned and the new injectors put in? What about the tranny is it stock? While I am asking questions why are you selling it?

Yea its got 24lb injectors and a tune from NPG within the last few weeks. Found an svt focus im dying to get... Tranny is stock, no upgraded diff. New axles clutch TOB and B&M Shifter

Yea its got 24lb injectors and a tune from NPG within the last few weeks. Found an svt focus im dying to get... Tranny is stock, no upgraded diff. New axles clutch TOB and B&M Shifter

How much better does it run with the tune? Did you dyno it? I want the car but I either need to get rid of mine or figure something out. I have owned my black svt for 8 yrs. I have wanted a silver or t-red one.

How much better does it run with the tune? Did you dyno it? I want the car but I either need to get rid of mine or figure something out. I have owned my black svt for 8 yrs. I have wanted a silver or t-red one.

It was a mail order tune. No dyno, so i dont have HP/TQ numbers. Runs alot smoother and pulls harder all the way up through the whole RPM range. Ive had SF and 2 Treds always wanted a black one:)lol
I just really want an svtf for the gas mpg. I just moved and have a further commute...so itd be nice to save some on the gas. Even though this car does pretty good.

It was a mail order tune. No dyno, so i dont have HP/TQ numbers. Runs alot smoother and pulls harder all the way up through the whole RPM range. Ive had SF and 2 Treds always wanted a black one:)lol
I just really want an svtf for the gas mpg. I just moved and have a further commute...so itd be nice to save some on the gas. Even though this car does pretty good.
I understand.....when I went from 2.5 to 3L I saw about a 5 mpg difference. I love the tq of my 3L but I miss my mpg of the 2.5. Well if I can get something worked out I may try to get this. It's a long shot but I will try. I would trade you mine but you want the mpg. I would also have to give you cash plus mine because you have a few more things done to yours.

I understand.....when I went from 2.5 to 3L I saw about a 5 mpg difference. I love the tq of my 3L but I miss my mpg of the 2.5. Well if I can get something worked out I may try to get this. It's a long shot but I will try. I would trade you mine but you want the mpg. I would also have to give you cash plus mine because you have a few more things done to yours.

yea im sure ill regret it...but anyways i sent you a PM.

Is this bad boy still for sale? If so im close to getting an offer together. In the process of moving right now, but if you have it in a few weeks maybe we can work something out? I miss mine and im about ready for another..

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back