• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parting Out 1999 se/svt contour

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRoX85

CEG'er
Whatever you want lmk I am getting into another SRT-4 I would prefer local pickup but willing to ship
Name-Jason Volney
Location Ft. Myers FL
Phone 239-410-5409

(NIB) K-SPORT coilovers 830 shipped +paypal fees OBO
IMG_0093.jpg

hightower blk headlights with painted chrome sides 220 shipped + paypal fees ( no broken tabs perfect lenses
100_0603.jpg

(NIB) Trubendz magnaflow exhaust 2.5in 355 shipped + paypal fees

Brand new Motegi MR125 flat blk with tread 225/45/17 Federal ss595's mounted and balanced 850 plus shipping and paypal fees (shipping is around 35 per wheel)
100_0604.jpg

HID's 8k- 60 shipped + fees

ebay intake 35 shipped +fees

svt rear bumper sil fro 250 plus shipping and fees

svt skirts wirh jpc's sil fro 200 plus shipping and fees

svt front bumper sil fro 150 plus shipping and fees

custom svt grill no broken tabs 80 plus shipping and fees

Complete mnb interior 600 obo pickup only or will seperate for the right price

brnd new blk carpet 90+ shipping an fees already cut to scale

new redone headliner in mnb 60bux picked up

Optima redtop batt and and relocation kit 200 plus shipping and fees
100_0514.jpg

100_0510.jpg

SVT upper plenum and injectors 150 plus shipping and fees

door lock and window switches with blue leds installed 50 shipped plus fees

svt cluster 85k 50 plus shipping and fees

ebay sts 25 shipped plus fees (no reverse lockout)

Delrin flat blk ball shift knob 35 shipped plus fees

Aussie sunshade (missing side mounting skies (could build some for cheap) 300 shipped plus fees

hilfonics 6x8 speakers for front and rear almost brand new 100 plus shipping and fees for all 4

complete 2.5 engine 200 obo picked up unknown mileage but runs strong

2.5 tranny shifts smooth 250 obo picked up

sorry to go off topic, but was this liquidX's old car? i believe fordman302 may have owned it too? i believe i've seen this car in cape coral a few times

I'm really interested in the Speakers & Shift knob. Can u pls post or send me pix? Also, what kid of side markers are those? And lastly, what exactly is the 8k Hid kit? Headlamp bulbs or fogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back