• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale FS: Ariel Atom-like Street/Track machine (2009 MEV Rocket)

Hightower GT

CEG'er
Imported from UK and designed by an Aston Martin automotive engineer.

This beast was built by me (well, mostly) and she's all done. It has served its purpose to give me the build experience. It was a fun build, and even more of a blast to drive. Now, she's on eBay for all the world to see.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330558332055

DSC_0052-1.JPG

Located in Dallas, TX
400 Miles since the build
$20k starting price
$35k BIN
If you've been wanting an Atom, here is something damn close for less than half the price. AND it has the ever-so-tunable SVT Focus engine in it (and 6-speed Getrag)

TONS of specs on my website and ebay.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back