• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parting Out 2000 T-Red with 137k

Detailed

1 BIG CAT
Due to unfortunate circumstances I am parting out a 2000 T-Red svt. About a month ago I was riding With my best friend and we pulled over for a emergency vehicle and the young lady driving a conversion van decided she didn't want to stop for the fire truck and hit us doing about 40MPH. His loss your gain THE INTERIOR IS NOT FOR SALE (we swapped the car to MNB last winter and it is going in his new car).

Long story short i am going to be listing parts as they are pulled The car was very nice and has minimal signs of rust even at the bottoms of the doors. The Engine runs very strong and can be herd by anybody local that wants to stop over hear it run. I can even post a video of start up and idle if anybody is interested.

The owner is a member of the forum just is not very active & has owned the car sense 2008 when the car had 77,000 miles on it and has always used MOBIL 1 oil every 3,000-4,000 miles.

BODY PARTS THAT ARE GONE
!!!
-Passenger side skirt
-Rear bumper is toast
-Trunk lid is no good
-passenger fender is dented.
-headlights pictured are gone
-Bassani exhaust is also sold

PARTS FOR SALE...
-HOOD $60 ( good condition just your normal rock chips)
-SVT Front bumper $200 (has a scuff on the passenger side)
-SVT Drivers side skirt $100 (all clips included)
-doors are $70 each (still have all 4)
-SVT Grill $35
-True SVT engine complete $500 (has had the plugs,plug wires and intake gaskets all replaced within the last year)
-SVT front calipers and brackets $50
-Mirrors $25 each or $40 for both
-Headlight and grill bracket $40(no cracks or damage)
-post98 sail panels $15

ALL PRICES ARE O.B.O. But do not include shipping

The list will go on as we figure out what all is needed or not needed for his NEW SVT.

Picture039.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture043.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture044.jpg

hard to read ^^^^^ 137,800 on the dot.

IF YOU LOVE THESE CARS PLEASE LOOK AWAY!!!!!

Picture046.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Picture047.jpg

The car is located in BRIGHTON MI, If you have any questions feel free to p.m me or respond to this thread
Thanks for looking.

I will have the vin listed in all svt's go 2 heaven as soon as i get to the car next.

Full strut/spring/mount setups? Price for all 4 corners all assembled please if they are not leaking.

I am also open to trades for things like a pud shield, new clutch, headers, y-pipe, test pipe, aftermarket pulleys..... let me know what you have.

I will be listing a Tan interior soon with a good dash if anyone is interested in that.

Interested in the hood. Can you PM detailed pictures of the hood as well as a price shipped to 32536. I'm still impartial to having it shipped, though.

Would you be willing to pull the lower splash sheild under the front bumper and the two smaller ones near each wheel wells...If so price please. THanks

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back