• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

98.5 3.0 csvt fs

Status
Not open for further replies.

1slosnake

CEG'er
I hate to do it but I am just testing the market on the car. Not a hundred percent if I want to get rid of it or not. But at the very least if I did I would want it to go to someone that is gonna treat it right and take care of it. This car is too special to drift into the abyss.

The mod list/repair orders is so long it is bananas. So if there is something in particular you are looking for just feel free to ask as I am just gonna cover most the major stufg I can think of.

3.0 oval port swap with svt cams and csvt intake
BAT intake
MSDS headers & Y pipe with stock resonator and mufflers
THMS quaiffe transmission with new shift cables
B&M short throw shifter
HR springs
Cross drilled rotors
FSVT 5 spoke rims

This car has been around or me since I purchased it from the original owner back in 2003-2004 it was mine when all the modifications were put on the car. But it did do a little shuffling between me my ex girlfriend and a friend that I sold it to. So when it came time for my friend to sell it I bought it back from him. It made 205fwhp ona dynojet dyno, probably has more in it if the exhaust was opened up a bit but it's too loud imo and isn't worth the noise. I have been content with the power it has. I was kicking around the idea of putting a turbo on it but I found a mustang I might get if it sells. I cannot stress this enough this is probably one of the best condition/running CSVTS left. No rust on it anywhere never seen snow or salt, no accidents and no major problems.

The only things that the car has that is worth mentioning is the passenger window will stop sometimes but if you release the button and press it again it goes up and down just fine. I imagine the motor is just old but it still works. The front bumper was repainted but the previous owner tapped something in his garage and scuffed up the front bumper on the passenger side. Lastly is about 10 years ago some punk kid walked over the top of it and it dented the trunk and 2 small areas of the roof. It's not to terribly noticeable and since at that time it was a 3rd vehicle I just never fixed it. With those minor things aside you would have to see this car to believe it. If you can think of any questions feel free to ask. I am putting the car up for 6k, for the caliber of this car and the mods I believe it is worth every penny but price might be a little negotiable. But I will not give this car away it is in too great of shape for that.

Attachments

• photo18715.jpg
    photo18715.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
  • photo18717.jpg
    photo18717.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
  • photo18718.jpg
    photo18718.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • photo18719.jpg
    photo18719.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • photo18720.jpg
    photo18720.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 10
Few more things I forgot, its got 30k on the motor swap that was from a 04 taurus with 30k on the motor (60k total on the motor) the chasis has 176k on it and it has midnight blue interior with stock everything, radio etc. Only thing it has aftermarket inside is a 05 mustang shift knob. AC and heater both work phenomenally. The windows are tinted and it has a moonroof.

Attachments

• photo18720.jpg
    photo18720.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 6
  • photo18721.jpg
    photo18721.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 10
  • photo18722.jpg
    photo18722.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 11
  • photo18723.jpg
    photo18723.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 9
  • photo18724.jpg
    photo18724.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back