• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2000 CSVT and 2000 3L Cougar for sale.

3.0L Cougar

New CEG'er
2000 Black CSVT, Still runs and drives but developed a rod knock last year. The car has sat at the shop ever since. The car also has a bossal cat back, a new spec stage 2 clutch along with a mtx75 with a torsen lsd with only about 5,000 miles on it. The rockers are rusty and the paint is faded.

2000 3L black cougar for sale. Has 04 escape 3L, msds coated headers and full cat back exhaust. ground control coil overs and 17" wheels. The car has been sitting outside for 3 years. It was parked there running. Actually drove it to work that day and lost the keys for it and never ended up finding them. I can get new ones cut any time though.

I don't know what the cars are worth. I just need to get rid of them because they are just taking up room right now at the shop. I'll take a few pictures of the current condition of both cars Monday when I get back to the shop but if anyone is interested or has questions lmk.

The cars are located in Dublin, Ohio @ Northwest Performance.

Also don't delete, I'll be adding more to this thread on Monday.

20140622_211059.jpg

Attachments

• 20140622_211059.jpg
    20140622_211059.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back