• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 2000 SVT Contour for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVTLAY

CEG'er
Selling a 2000 silver SVT Ford Contour that I was planning on fixing up but now don’t have the time and money. It’s a very straight, clean SVT but does not run. I bought it but never got a chance to figure out what was wrong with it. If you looking for a Contour with some good bones this is your car. I took off the head lights when I was planning to work on it one time but never did. They are in good condition and even had them polished a while back. I also have the oval ring in trunk and matching rim in trunk that had a flat tire.
I am not parting anything just selling as a whole.
I’m located in south Austin Texas.
Message or call me 512-seven three 6- 7 three one 5
Asking $750 and have title.

Attachments

• photo18029.jpeg
    photo18029.jpeg
    693.7 KB · Views: 1
  • photo18030.jpeg
    photo18030.jpeg
    807.7 KB · Views: 1
  • photo18031.jpeg
    photo18031.jpeg
    749.2 KB · Views: 1
  • photo18032.jpeg
    photo18032.jpeg
    841.8 KB · Views: 1
  • photo18033.jpeg
    photo18033.jpeg
    358.3 KB · Views: 1
No it’s still up for sell. No I’m not sure what is wrong. I tried to turn it on once but didn’t have much luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back