• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Want to Buy silver frost SVT contour

93SVTCobra

New CEG'er
I'm looking to buy a silver frost SVT contour to add to my collection. I purchased a 98.5 when they were new but unfortunately had to sell it and have regretted it since. Looking for a low mileage nice car and am willing to pay for it. This car will be driven on weekends and will be very well taken care of in a climate controlled garage. If you have a nice car and are thinking of selling it but concerned that it might not go to the right place then shoot me a PM and let's talk. I have cash and am willing to pay for the right car. The more original the better.

Not looking for any project cars.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from someone soon.

After looking at Chris's beautiful car I realized I failed to mention I'm looking for a mostly stock SVT Contour. His is far too much for me but would make someone very happy for sure!

I have a 98 model that will be available in about a month. Silver with midnight blue interior. I can get you some pics, if you want them. Interior is super nice. Exterior has normal flaws for a 20 year old car. Texting me would be best, because I'm rarely on here. 931-510-9324

I have 99.9% original silver frost Svt contour with 24,000 miles. Clean as you can get. Only mods are tinted windows and short shifter. Never seen snow,salt or rain. Shoot barley seen the sun. Always under a Noah car cover. Pm for pics.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back