• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parting Out 1998.5 Silver CSVT #4619

GreaseyMonkey

CEG'er
Parts car silver 1998.5 SVT for sale.
159k on the odometer, oil leaked out on the freeway and shot a rod. done.
would like to sell as a whole, as i don't really have time to be digging through and separating, shipping, etc. so local pickup would be fantastic...

parts and condition (and mileage, as applicable):

Borla catback exhaust, good, 120k
front suspension components - LCAs, tie rods, ball joints all new ~200 miles
e1 rims, good, with goodyear eagle gt tires, brand new ~300 miles
original rear bumper good, black lower portion painted over silver - no mesh
second rear bumper, oem color scheme, good. with mesh.
front mesh insert, good
headlamp assemblies are excellent, less than 20k miles
battery is very good, very new
spectre air filter, very good, 60k miles
upper intake manifold is original, good condition
maf is good, original
interior is all in very good condition
rear lights and all assembly excellent
2 sets of side view mirrors both good. one original, one painted all silver
dash pieces painted silver and glossed, very good condition
there are more this is just off the top of my head. lots of very good parts to pull.

link here for some pictures, i can be contacted any time of day about any interest - i will be very honest. honestly.

i will listen to offers or inquiries, i will likely give it some time to try and sell as a whole, but after maybe a month i'll likely be able to ship smaller parts if i haven't moved it. for some reason i don't get notifications for PMs anymore, so just text me - 248-955-5500. My name is Ken.
pickup location Walled Lake, MI

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2...XBISlBvQWtDczA

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back