• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parting Out 2000 SVT Complete Part out

FrancisPennysac

Veteran CEG'er
The car is COMPLETE unless otherwise noted.

2000 SVT Contour #719 of 2150
Black with Tan interior. 168K miles

Aftermarket stuff that is up for sell that MUST go with the car..is a Superchip that is tuned for the car itself, it will not even start without this item. so if you want the computer/pcm/key you will HAVE to get the Superchip with it..

KNOWN problems are,
Engine has a spun bearing,knocking badly, rear passenger caliber is froze shut, has CEL for UIM/LIM gaskets..

WHEN IT RAN.
Car shut off at Red lights, Idles very high/or not at all..drove fine suspension felt good, trans felt fine, cracked windshield, missing the side skirts..

Trans feels perfectly fine and I am in process of trying to see if it had any previous work done to it. I WILL PROBABLY be keeping the trans if there's nothing wrong with it...

If you want the COMPLETE car I would be willing to sell it but I won't take less than $1,500 for it. YOU MUST PICK IT UP!!! ZERO exceptions!! located in 18052, PA, USA.

I don't care what you think, THAT is what I want for the WHOLE car. EXCLUDING some minor parts. (they will be listed what I am removing) again it is worth FAR MORE than 1,500$ to me in parts alone, being that it matches my other car. exterior/interior wise..

PARTS I AM REMOVING/MISSING/E.T.C. STUFF I AM FOR SURE KEEPING!!!
Dpfe sensor, UIM vacum lines, Focus 17" SVT wheels, Stereo system & its wiring for the subs/amp, blower motor itself, Exhaust system from cat back, B&M short shifter, PRO-M MAF, Grill is missing, Mesh in bumpers are gone, Sunroof motor is gone.

PARTS I !!MIGHT!! BE KEEPING/E.T.C/SWAPPING for 1 to the other!
What I mean is this is some of the stuff I my or may NOT part with.I may need it myself down the road/ or parts that I am cherry picking for myself to swap onto my nicer SVT.

Passenger side bottom cushion, rear seat cushions, Stereo dash piece, the entire dash piece, Sunroof motor cover, sunroof, ALL GLASS except front/rear windscreen, sail panels, cup holder interior piece, ebrake cable(depending on condition) front/rear brake calipers. H&R springs... Various Sensors, hoses,vacum lines..

EVERYTHING else is up for grabs, unless I have forgotten it that is to the best of my knowledge what is there/missing/going on with the car, I am being as straight forward and honest as I can be I expect the same in return. If you need pics of stuff let me know Ill send some PM.

Just ask me honestly, Here are some pictures of it.
Any questions about a specific part, just ask me. I am able to rip apart MOST stuff myself, but if you want say the heads or something major I will include a small fee for my time to remove the parts myself.. The car has the return less system for fuel. to the best of my knowledge ALL sensors/switches functions and work as they should.

next post will have pics, im trying my damest to upload them!!

Attachments

• photo16490.jpg
    photo16490.jpg
    399 KB · Views: 0
  • photo16497.jpg
    photo16497.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 0
No Title

More pics of the car

Attachments

• photo16330.jpg
    photo16330.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 0
  • photo16333.jpg
    photo16333.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 0
  • photo16334.jpg
    photo16334.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 0
  • photo16338.jpg
    photo16338.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 0
  • photo16344.jpg
    photo16344.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 0
How much for whole interior. You don't haft to remove. I can come to you and remove myself. Or i can swap out my MNB Interior for your tan

LUCA please PM me again, I lost your contact info cano't seem to find u... Im computer dumb sorry :(

UPDATE<
I am STILL parting out the car but Im going to be honest, It is sitting outside, I have ZERO time to work on it, but AS SOON AS spring comes along I will start ripping out parts. I wrk like 50+ hours a week so it's VERY hard for me to find time with it being 25 degrees outside to want to sit in the freezing cold and rip off parts for 5$ here n there.

So just stay with me people and DON'T freak out, The car isn't going anywhere, I just simply need it to get warmer so i can meet all the request I am getting..
By all means send in your request for parts and I will do my best to let EVERYONE know for CERTAIN if have the parts or not.

Not a problem on that, But i don't have any key fobs for it...but I'd be happy to sell it once I rip it out.

No offence but twice you have asked me two things that are CLEARLY listed in the posting.. Please read it again if your unsure. And if after all that you still aren't sure, then feel free to PM me.

the Focus 17's and catback are NOT FOR SALE.
The car is located in 18052, Whitehall, PA. near Allentown..
thank you

Both seat cushions are interchangeble.

Someone else is ahead of you for the cushion I am sorry..I need one of them myself. and the other is accounted for..

I'd be happy to sell ya the one i am taking out of my DD.... The ONLY problem with it?? a single perfect circle burn hole in the dead center of it :( hence why I am swapping it out.. its the ONLY thing wrong with it.. so if your interested in that let me know thanks!

UPDATE
It is now time where I will start ripping parts off the car.
I just went through Kidney failure and im really banged up so cut me a break guys If im not the most speedy with getting parts out and such but I PROMISE to follow through with what I said ealier come hell or highwater.

So as of tommorw I wil start ripping parts off Feel free to PM me again with what you all needed. thanks!

No Title

Update, Ok the car is ripped apart and in a bunch of pieces, Here are some pictures, those that wanted parts I will be in contact with.. thanks!

Any questions just ask, I'll try to list some prices on the pics themselves.. If no price listed just ASK me in PM or shoot me an offer for them..

BUYER PAYS SHIPPING..

Attachments

• photo16746.jpg
    photo16746.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 0
  • photo16747.jpg
    photo16747.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 0
  • photo16748.jpg
    photo16748.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo16749.jpg
    photo16749.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 0
  • photo16750.jpg
    photo16750.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 0
No Title

Here are some more parts, In the photos I am telling what is for sale and what is not, If u see anything else on the car in these pics that you WANT/NEED send me a PM, thanks!

Attachments

• photo16755.jpg
    photo16755.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 0
  • photo16756.jpg
    photo16756.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 0
  • photo16757.jpg
    photo16757.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 0
  • photo16758.jpg
    photo16758.jpg
    321.2 KB · Views: 0
  • photo16759.jpg
    photo16759.jpg
    341.1 KB · Views: 0

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back