• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parting Out Zetec Performance Parts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrancisPennysac

Veteran CEG'er
I have a 1998 Mystique with the 2.0 VCT zetec and ATX.

The trans finally died the other day so im done with it but.... I just put about 3,000$ worth of work n parts into it b4 it died.. I am keeping some minor parts for my "new" 2000 SVT contour but everything else is up for sale!!

If Your looking or a specific part please just ask and Ill let you know if I have it or If am going to use it myself. thanks!

It is Green on the outside and gray cloth interior. 153K miles.

ALL PRICES ARE OBO & BEFORE SHIPPING!! I AM IN PENNSYLVANIA 18052.

ALL Parts we bought New with less than 2,000Miles on them, with receipts to prove it.

Accel ignition Coil - 40$

K&N Filter - 40$

Bosch Plug Wires - Make Offer

Advanced Brake Technologies - Vented/slotted/cross drilled FRONT rotors. - Shoot me an Offer... Mind you they are ROTORS so very heavy to ship, I'd prefer to sell local if possible, but if u pay shipping i WILL ship them.

Im pretty lean on the price as honestly Im going to junk the car eventually...so don't be afraid to shoot some offers my way guys. I'd rather see you guys get this stuff and me get some cash then just sell the whole thing for next to nothing..

Ill add more as I think of whatever else might be notable.

Bumping up the post..

The car is STILL available.. I have removed 90% of the stuff I wanted from it.. Feel free to ask any questions you guys have.. I still am selling the whole vehicle. and ALL parts are still available

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back