• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Key Blansk, Remote Fob, Shift Alignment Tool

Matty K

Hard-core CEG'er
Hiya folks,

I sold my SVT a few months back (to buy a minivan) so I haven't been super-active lately. I'll be moving out of CA soon and I came across a small cache of parts and spares in storage that won't fit on the Xterra I "inherited". All prices include US shipping. I can accept PayPal (or cash if you're local to south OC, CA and want to pick things up).

Key Blanks and Remote Fob - $15 (SOLD)

IMG_20131231_164100_zpscb933eff.jpg

IMG_20131231_164124_zps0cfb9627.jpg

I have one used Ford remote fob and two new key blanks. Both keys are aftermarket; the ignition key is chipped for H73 which I think covers all Contours. I'll even throw in the Piloti keychain!

Shift Alignment Tool - $15 (Sold)

IMG_20131231_164044_zpsc1cd5d51.jpg

Got this guy when we were adjusting my shift cables. Looks like new; I think they were in the catalog as a "Gear Lever Aligner". Past that, you're on your own. Might make for a nice postmodern sculpture?

If you Gear Lever Aligner is available, I'll take it. Will you accept PayPal or should payment be a USPS MO? Thanks.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back