• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Prairie Tan Front and Back Seats and Skins $20 each

TourEnvy

Hard-core CEG'er
Prairie Tan seat pieces as follows:

(1) Driver Side Front Seat - Seat skin for upper part of seat (seat back) 9/10 - $20 + Shipping
(1) Pass Side Front Seat- Seat skin for upper part of seat (seat back) 9/10 - $20 + Shipping
(1) Back Seat Bench- Skin,Foam and Tin for the upper part of seat (seat back) 10/10 - $20 Each + Shipping

Great for refreshing an interior with damaged or worn seating surfaces. Also a large step in an interior swap. Skins are simple to swap with a pair of needle nose pliers and a couple garbage bags. I re-attached a lot if not all the hog rings. Combination of these and your existing rings will complete.

$70 + shipping for it all.

Prairie Tan seat pieces as follows:

(1) Driver Side Front Seat - Seat skin for upper part of seat (seat back) 9/10 - $20 + Shipping
(1) Pass Side Front Seat- Seat skin for upper part of seat (seat back) 9/10 - $20 + Shipping
(1) Back Seat Bench- Skin,Foam and Tin for the upper part of seat (seat back) 10/10 - $20 Each + Shipping

Great for refreshing an interior with damaged or worn seating surfaces. Also a large step in an interior swap. Skins are simple to swap with a pair of needle nose pliers and a couple garbage bags. I re-attached a lot if not all the hog rings. Combination of these and your existing rings will complete.

$70 + shipping for it all.

pics of both front seat backs please.

Prairie Tan Front and Back Seats and Skins $20 each

egyhygy2.jpg

za6age2e.jpg

zajuvy6u.jpg

Driver outside panel:

aqegeda7.jpg

patuse4u.jpg

I'm sorry but I'll have reduce the condition to a 7.5-8 on the driver side skin. It seems like it dried out a little in storage and delve loped a small chip in the leatherette. I think $20 is still fair but if some one takes more then one piece I'll knock $5 off the total.

Sorry for in accuracy. It was a suprise to me.

Thanks for posting pics. Ill pass for now. The driver side is in really good shape and Im sure someone will benefit from it. The one I currently have is good for me.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back