• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale FS ~ MINT E0 SVT fuel filler neck

Status
Not open for further replies.

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
This is the nicest used filler neck I have ever seen! Almost no rust. Just dusty :D.

Was pulled from a build date 5-'97 E0 SVT Contour.

Very rare part.

$105 shipped in USA

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

Replied.

This filler neck fits the E0 SVT Contour from what I know. The gas tanks sizes and shapes changed through the years and so the filler necks changed shape at the same time.

If you do want it, and you don't have an E0 SVT, I can't guarantee it will fit.

F8RZ-9034-BA - before 1/11/99
XS2Z-9034-EA - from 1/11/99 to 5/2/99
XS2Z-9034-FA - from 5/3/99

You definitely want to snatch this up from blu_fuz if you need one! They're getting harder to track down from used parts dealers because they never want to bother checking into the build date of the car to see if it's the one you need. Most of these are rusted out too.

You definitely want to snatch this up from blu_fuz if you need one! They're getting harder to track down from used parts dealers because they never want to bother checking into the build date of the car to see if it's the one you need. Most of these are rusted out too.

^ exactly

If this rusts out or is rusted out on your car, it would be so hard to find this exact filler neck. You would spend that much in fuel driving around to different junk yards hoping the might have it and I'm 99% sure they wouldn't anyway. You would be better off buying a fuel tank, fuel pump, and filler neck setup from 1 car and swapping it all over and I know that just isn't feasable for most anyone.

Even the white locking coller is good, so it's ready to install.

I'm looking to make a little more money to help fund 2 new front tires that I want to order today for EGPLNT. If anyone can throw me an offer for this filler neck and pay today, I might just take it!

Let me know!

Get this changed out before winter hits and you are standing outside in -10* shivering your a$$ off wishing you bought this!!!!!

I'm sorry, I forgot. Wound up in so much other stuff. I will check tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back