Announcement

Collapse

Classified Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING! - Updated 9/10/2019

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Threads that do not follow the rules will be deleted. If your thread is deleted, you may start another one as long as it meets all rules.

DO
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
    NOTE: The forum has been having problems allowing certain users to post once they reach 60 days. If you can't post, try clearing your cookies. If that doesn't work, PM one of the classifieds mods.
  2. Ads must include a price and location.
  3. Ads must be FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc. Posting just a link to the auction will be deleted.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. If you see a problem with a post or person, notify a moderator.

DO NOT
Unless noted, rule violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas. Cross posts will be deleted and the user will receive an infraction.
  2. Replies should be relevant to the item. Do not chatter.
    EXAMPLES: If I were closer, I'd buy it; GLWS; If you decide to ship it, I want it; If you decide to part it, let me know; I've seen this car in person.
    Relevant replies include questions like: Will this fit my SE?; Is that a broken tab?; How many miles?.
  3. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  4. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  5. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. If you bump before the two week period, the bump will be deleted, and you will get a warning. Do it a second time, your thread will be deleted and you will get an infraction. Information updates, price changes, etc. are allowed.
See more
See less

WTB: return style SVT PCM with keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: return style SVT PCM with keys

Looking for a return style SVT PCM with keys known to work.
    Going in a 99 Cougar full 3.0 project with SVT cams
    I dont remember to check back here very often, text me if you have one.
    860-287-1861
    Your car is uglier than I am! uh...that didnt come out right.
Working...
X