• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale or Trade Brand new SPEC 2 (PP only) for 1999 Contour SVT, stock exhaust, SVT heads

rk2k2

CEG'er
The exhaust is the original I took out at around 20,000 miles when I replaced with Borla cat-back. Exhaust is still in one piece. Been sitting outside under some trees/ covered with leaves since 2002. I did a quick look over and I didn't notice anything horribly wrong with them.

The SVT heads were removed when the engine threw a rod at 44K and I converted to 3.0, and have been inside my garage since.

They are both free to anyone that will pick them up I will meet if for a trade for something I need for my 99 CSVT- like the 'bottom splash cover' (I don't know what the heck it's called) that goes from the front air dam back and seals the engine compartment for proper cooling? Small things like wiper arm bolt cover, screw caps that cover the air cabin filter cover screws, and I'm sure quite a few other things.

I also have a brand new SPEC 2 pressure plate but I don't know where I put it. If anyone is interested in the SPEC, let me know and I'll find it, confirm the stage (might have been 2+) and will sell for $50 less than what you can find it retail. Will also ship.

I'm in Cool, CA which is 6 miles from Auburn, which is about 40 miles from Sacramento

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back