• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lots of Parts for Sale!!

SVTLAY

CEG'er
Hello, I have had a bunch of 1998-2000 Contour SVT parts sitting around for a while and want to get rid of it all. Some of the stuff wasn't completely covered so might have been weathered from the elements a bit, but many parts are still usable or can be rebuilt. I don't really have the time right now to ship parts individually and would rather just sell all of this as one sale, so if you have the space to take all of this, or a good chunk I will take a reasonable offer. If you are local and need a single item if/before I sell the lot we can work something out. What you see in the pictures are what you get, and I cannot guarantee that anything works but is being sold as is. So make me a reasonable offer and take all this stuff for your own collection, as these parts are getting harder to find! This is located in south Austin, Texas. $400 can take all the parts home or make a reasonable offer. https://postimg.cc/gallery/14w808el4/

Attachments

• photo18185.jpg
    photo18185.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • photo18187.jpg
    photo18187.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 0
  • photo18190.jpg
    photo18190.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 0
  • photo18191.jpg
    photo18191.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • photo18201.jpg
    photo18201.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
You need to post a location and prices. You are able to post the price and then say make an offer, but a price needs to be listed.

It looks like you have some radiators. I'm interested in an SVT radiator, oil cooler, and flywheel if you have them.

So I need these parts gone soon and would like to help the svt contour community. I am going to just open these parts to anyone in the area wanting to pick some up. I will not be shipping any parts so I it will be a first come first serve basis. Basically free parts! If you are interested in scheduling a time please message me.
FYI they are located in south Austin TX.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back